Trashed , lost , strungout booklet

I used to, before I saw them and it was the best gig I went to, purely because it was them. But I won't be going to the Unholy Alliance, I'm not paying all that money to see Bodom play 6/7 songs, and I'm not into Slayer that much anymore, Lamb of God I've seen twice already and I don't like Mastadon or Thine Eyes Bleed. When Bodom come and tour Europe on their own, hell yeah I'll go.

I like the production on GHUA and alot of the songs on it, but just basically their whole sound doesn't appeal to me as much as it used to 2 years ago. back then I'd have my Warlock in Eb, let my hair down and thrash it out \m/

but now I do it to Bodom instead.

I don't think I'll like it regardless of how great it is according to hardcore Slayer fans. As I've said, I've just kinda moved on to different stuff.

Yeah definately. As much as I try to enjoy Metallica again, I just can't anymore. Slayer hardly appeal to me at all nowadays.

Well maybe they just don't enjoy the other music. I know back when I was a Metallica fanboy, I would have hated all this stuff I listen to now. I'm suprised I even got into Slipknot and Bodom with all the screaming n stuff.

I have Slayer's new album, it's not bad but it's not great either. I prefer GHUA.

Yeah Eminem ftw back in 2000 \m/

But it was actually Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach that stopped me listening to that. My progression to listening to Children of Bodom was quite a long one.

<-Warheart-> said:
Well maybe they just don't enjoy the other music. I know back when I was a Metallica fanboy, I would have hated all this stuff I listen to now. I'm suprised I even got into Slipknot and Bodom with all the screaming n stuff.

I have Slayer's new album, it's not bad but it's not great either. I prefer GHUA.
howd you get Slayer's new album, i thought it wasnt out yet?