MAYH - booklet failure?????????

Jun 5, 2004
Poland
www.katatonia.of.pl
Hey guys! This thing make me wonders all the time! I have bought MAYH reissue about 2 years ago. When I was at home i checked CD and booklet. There is a bug - booklet contains no lyrics! I have cover, first site, site with greetings and last site with Opeth logo. Inside there are no lyrics! Instead of this I have shitty 4 sites with something like this: Disc one: 01. Spice Girls, 02. Britney Spears etc. There is a list of tracks from two pop music CD's. Heh, anyone can explain this? Do someone have copy like mine?

You should try to tell it on eBay. If no-one wants it in a few months, return it.

Their best booklet fuck up so far has to be the "soothing clam" part in the Still Life booklet. There's a ton in the one for Morningrise too. Hell even "Morningrise" is written wrong in some of them.

That's hilarious, Christmas carols....HAHAHAHAHA...and how that guy tried to tell him that Opeth do have a jazzy style??? WTF??!? A dark and agressive cd like MAYH having carols on it, how ironic.

Discouraged_Tom said:
Hehehe, goddamn - Christmas carols instead of Opeth :) Hmm, but the seller could have switched CD's or sth :Spin:

there are written:
no, no, everything looks normal! serigraphy on cd, artwork, everything!

so it's perfect rare collector item imo :headbang:

I bought "a natural disaster" from anathema when it came out, and when i listened it for the first time i found that it wasnt anathema, instead of that it was some sort of comic show of two guys talking and telling jokes all the time... Music for nations again...

Donnie Darko said:
I dont know if anyone has seen this error but if you look on the side of the Mornigrise cd case it says "Mornigrise".

check it out

TheFourthHorseman said:
You should try to tell it on eBay. If no-one wants it in a few months, return it.

Their best booklet fuck up so far has to be the "soothing clam" part in the Still Life booklet. There's a ton in the one for Morningrise too. Hell even "Morningrise" is written wrong in some of them.

Probably a bootleg. My brother got a copy of some cd and the cd looks perfect and everything, but the insert is just the cover and the inside. Maybe the bootlegger guy messed it up