Mayhem Fest

Hey, there is nothing wrong with Ill Nino. I thought one nation underground was great, and live they were entertaining and spot on, but I was mainly at the show for bleed the sky, who tore my ass apart, and with their new cd, I can't wait to see them again.

Went Friday, and was for the most part...dissappointed. Disturbed and Slipknot off course played perfectly and kicked ass. Machine Head, while they played their music perfectly, the sound sucked so bad because Dave's tom triggers overpowered the whole sound system, and just bad mix. Suicide Silence wasn't that bad, but everybody else just didn't do it for me. All of Dragonforce's songs sounded the same more live than on cd. Oly thing that sucked about disturbed and slipknot, is that an hour of each is not enough, especially for slipknot.

Went Friday, and was for the most part...dissappointed. Disturbed and Slipknot off course played perfectly and kicked ass. Machine Head, while they played their music perfectly, the sound sucked so bad because Dave's tom triggers overpowered the whole sound system, and just bad mix. Suicide Silence wasn't that bad, but everybody else just didn't do it for me. All of Dragonforce's songs sounded the same more live than on cd. Oly thing that sucked about disturbed and slipknot, is that an hour of each is not enough, especially for slipknot.

that is 65 minutes more than I would be able to take for each.

That's how I saw itoo. Suicide Silence pretty much kicked ass... I loved Airbourne, 5FDP was Pretty cool and Disturbed and Slipknot were cool... sets were short but I was pretty tired by that time anyways:lol: