Mc Chris & Deathcore!!? MEtAL rEMiX of "PiZZa BuTT" inside!!! (LundgrenM8,PODX3,DFHS)

slampop

Artist: Idoler
Nov 11, 2008
Alameda, Ca.
www.soundclick.com
Hey dudes, so I’m sure very few of you might have heard the other Mc Chris metal remix i had done several months back titled "Mc Chris is Djent." BUT...for those of you who don't know how this came to be, here’s the story...

BACK STORY: summer before last i finally got Nuendo and DFHS to start recording, and the first thing i recorded was a couple Metal Remix tracks for an Mc Chris metal Remix contest my buddy and i wanted to enter; "Mc Chris is dead," and "Pizza Butt" were the tracks we did off of his “Mc Chris is Dead" album. Mc Chris put out all of his vocal tracks naked, and it was up to us to write something around them. Mike basically just sat there and threw out opinions while i did all the hard work, hahaha. :p Anyway, it was my first time ever recording, and needless to say, we didn't win, but there's more to that story actually as to why we didn't, but i don't feel like getting into it. Well, Mike and i thought that the songs were still pretty sweet, so he talked me into redoing the remix of "Mc Chris is Dead" as soon as i had broken some new ground with my mixes several months ago! Now, seeing as how the "Pizza Butt" was in Gb tuning originally, and i have the new Schecter 8 with the Lundgren, and I had a very close Meshuggah tone at my fingertips **idea** ...i figured; it would hold that tuning pretty f'n well, and that it would be reeeally interesting to hear what McChris, Deathcore riffs, and a Meshuggah git tone would sound like together!! :D

Anyway, without further ado, here ya go dudes, some Mc Chris Rap Djent deathcore for ya, and this time with blast beats and much better production!!! I went for a dirty, big, grungy guitar sound, worked with a weird bass tone that almost makes the gits sound like there is a pitch shifter tuned an octave down on them or something, kinda trippy sounding, while still having some heavy low end. definitely came out a bit experimental, AND, because a few weren't "too" jazzed about my crack at Meshuggah’s drum mix (mainly the snare)…I just used “my” drum mix, slightly modified for the track of course! So ENJOY!!!

Oh, and for those of you that are familiar with my Idoler stuff, the chug riff that is in Apostle actually spawned from the chug riff i had written originally for this track, haha! :headbang:

Cheers dudes! :kickass:

"Pizza Butt" Metal Remix.mp3 (High Res)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4194300/PiZZa BuTT_by Idoler.mp3

-OR-

on my Soundclick
SoundClick artist: Idoler - Soundclick Page for Artist: Idoler_enjoy my personal music and other productions!

1552990-1.jpg

:)