My choice of tracklisting on a possible remix album.

Hatebreed

Eternal Cosmic Slaughter
Mar 3, 2004
New Hampshire, U.S.
Jester Script Remixed

1. Jotun
2. Trigger
3. Episode 666
4. Coerced Coexistance
5. Minus
6. Borders and Shading
7. Only for the Weak
8. The Quiet Place
9. Dead Alone
10.Free Fall
11.Metaphor
12.Gyroscope
13.Dawn of a New Day
14.Cloud Connected*
15.My Sweet Shadow*
16.Moonshield (C64) *

Those are what I have chosen, but they'll probably change in the mext five minutes. And it's basically impossible to remix some of they're material without turning them into a hard mix, which wouldn't sound good at all. Those songs chosen would be the most friendly to remix it seems. Pulling from Colony and Clayman was hard, but Whoracle got a good three heh, and as one can see, STYE and RtR would be the easiest to Remix since they have electronic flare already. Since 14, 15 and 16 were released else where, I put those on there as possible bonus tracks. And I think the title I gave it would be clever as well.

Post your thoughts and your own idea for a track listing, and please, be friendly if possible.

I say....no remix and thats all. The songs are fine as they are and the most boring stuff any band ever made were remixs of there own songs...so ne remix..let them consintrate on a futur album that will be great. They need to put there selves at it..at the point they are in there carrere its not that easy.

Dark idea said:
I say....no remix and thats all. The songs are fine as they are and the most boring stuff any band ever made were remixs of there own songs...so ne remix..let them consintrate on a futur album that will be great. They need to put there selves at it..at the point they are in there carrere its not that easy.

Well, considering they didn't do the remix' themselves, it shouldn't clash with their agenda and be a problem.

Xzar said:
ehh... episode 666 and jotun are classics and they really shouldn't be touched...

It's not like they'd be completely replacing the originals, they wouldn't. You'd still have all the originals so I don't see a problem here.

No remix on the early stuff. I could see RTR and STYE providing a good basis for remixing, but with the early sound, I'm unconvinced that anything decent would come of it. Ultimately though, I'm not a fan of the whole process. So... No.