McCain: such a great choice for the US of A!

So you're claiming that a majority can never have a good point then? Clever.

I hope in the next decade the US will retreat into a sort of hibernation and leave everyone alone.

that would be awesome. I don't care about what goes on really, i hide myself in my room with blankets over my windows. I really don't care about the government, i don't care about what it does. Sometimes i wonder why I'm still IN america, because i don't like the country, i really don't. But i can sit in my room, isolated, and feel comfortable and watch what happens from my own little cage. I don't get out much only for work, and i don't mind watching everything crumble.

i just don't give a fuck. :p

and a lot has been posted while typing this so im gonna get off the subject. lol

Chris man, that's fine. Take what I said as you wish, let's leave it here and stop a pissing contest kicking off.

Never was a pissing contest, just a healthy debate. We're at an impasse, and it cannot be carried further without delving into personal priorities and opinions. We must agree to disagree and leave it at that.

So you're claiming that a majority can never have a good point then? Clever.

Just my opinion, but a majority influenced so easily by the media and without intuitive thinking and deductive reasoning can never have a good point.

They're sheep and they always will be sheep, and I'll rail against such mentality as long as I have a breath in me.

So you're point is that simply because lots of people aren't too happy with America, that totally nullifies their opinions? Oh and being foreign too... Because of course you can't have a well reasoned opinion on any country that isn't your own... yeeeeaaah.

Chris, exactly how many more times will you tell us you have strong opinions and will always express them before you're satisfied that we get it?

So you're point is that simply because lots of people aren't too happy with America, that totally nullifies their opinions? Oh and being foreign too... Because of course you can't have a well reasoned opinion on any country that isn't your own... yeeeeaaah.

Never said anything about it being wrong to not be happy with the US. I think I've made it abundantly clear that I myself am extremely displeased with the state of affairs in the US.

It's the rampant, almost fashionable anti-Americanism that I find disgusting. It's popular to hate Americans for no reason other than they being Americans. This I cannot tolerate. People in Europe do the same thing towards Italians and Italy...Italians are like the bastard children of Europe; constantly berated and constantly derided for being who they are, just as Americans are. The annoying thing is that most of the time, they don't even know why they don't like them.

Disliking something can be just as popular, if not more popular, as liking something or someone. There should be legitimate reasons for disliking an entire country and not just because you and your buddy want to get high at the protest rally.

Chris, exactly how many more times will you tell us you have strong opinions and will always express them before you're satisfied that we get it?

Didn't mention that once during all of this...where did you get that from? A question is asked by Swabs why I feel a certain way, I respond with an answer.

Didn't mention that once during all of this...where did you get that from? A question is asked by Swabs why I feel a certain way, I respond with an answer.

Just my opinion, but a majority influenced so easily by the media and without intuitive thinking and deductive reasoning can never have a good point.

They're sheep and they always will be sheep, and I'll rail against such mentality as long as I have a breath in me.

Seriosely guise... Josh hates Amurickah and DW well, you are a well experienced person who mixes good views with slightly convoluted ones, but hey! JOHN MCCAIN IS OLD SOI SOI SOI SOI

Seriosely guise... Josh hates Amurickah and DW well, you are a well experienced person who mixes good views with slightly convoluted ones, but hey! JOHN MCCAIN IS OLD SOI SOI SOI SOI

I'm quite a complicated person, but I wouldn't say convoluted. I'm crystal clear in my mind where I stand on issues. I've just experienced a lot of shit, both good and bad, so you tend to be adamant and firm about certain things while simultaneously being open to other points of view. I can see how it could seem somewhat convoluted.

I'm imagining this like a wrestling match... Derek and DW fought, Derek tapped out, then Josh came running in with a fucking chair out of no where and trying to whoop his ass, but it was a draw, and then after Josh leaves Kevin JUMPS in from the rafters in Sting make-up and wiggles his dick at DW. And I'm the faggot referee flailing about.