MDF almost sold out

Dec 1, 2005
NYC
www.smnnews.com
A mod can combine this with the other thread if they want, but I figured if anyone here hasn't got their ticket yet, they'll be thankful that they def. read this:

"http://www.supremebrutality.com/fest/tickets.html

Many people have been wondering how long tickets will be on sale, so please take note of what is going on right now. We are waiting approval on permit applications to increase capacity with an outside production, but until the permits are received we must approach ticket sales as mentioned below.

As of today, April 7th, only 200 3-day passes are available. In addition, only Friday and Sunday single day tickets are available for the remainder of April. It is not certain how many single day tickets for each day will be made available in early May, but we will update you as soon as we know how many can be made available, if any at all.

We don't want this to be too alarming because we have been working on accommodating more people with an outside production in addition to the use of all three rooms of Sonar. However, it won't be until sometime during the first week of May that we would actually receive the permits from the city to proceed with the outside production, so until then we cannot oversell tickets.

So, once again, MDF VII could sell out in the next few weeks. If you already have a flight booked for MDF or plan on traveling from a far away distance in general, consider this a fair warning and do what you can to get your tickets as soon as possible. As already stated, as of April 7th there are 200 3-day passes available, but it's likely that they won't be available for long."

MDFVIIUPDATED.jpg

l_e33e68326b8240539f2aa1917bf284b5.jpg

so awesome. how bout a new flyer with the all the new bands on it... its my wallpaper on one of my work computers
~gR~

Fuck, the guy I was suppose to be riding up with still doesn't have his 3 day pass and he just spent all of his money while he was in New York... shit.

Maryland Deathfest ticket update:

"As of April 11th only 100 Friday only and 100 Sunday only tickets are available.

An undetermined amount of tickets for each day, including 3-day passes WILL be available again sometime in early May

The amount of tickets that will be made available again is not certain, but we are working on some interesting things that would increase capacity at the festival."

www.supremebrutality.com/fest/tickets.html