MDF ROLL-CALL 2012

Are you going to MDF 2012?

• Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BTW, We should allow Kafka to come party with us whenever he wishes after the show each night, unless Andy and Jeremy have something against this.

I don't have anything against it, though if he ends up crashing there it would only be fair that we charge him given the maxim that Jeremy issued earlier in the thread to Nicole.

charge can include buying us CDs, shirts, beer, food, etc.

Yeah, if he makes some other contributions, it's fine. He's such a cool and nice guy he won't be a liability.

You guys are too fucking cool.

I dont plan on crashing there at all unless Im so blasted that I cant make it to my other place, but its good to know I have options.

I plan to arrive in Baltimore around 11 -1 depending what bus I can get on. I got your PM Andy, thanks for your number man. Ill be keeping in contact come Thurs.

Too fucking excited. A lot of my friends have cancelled coming this year, last minute selling their tickets...So needless to say I am totally stoked to party with each one of you fuckers.

My flight arrives at about 3:45ish I think, so I'll probably get to the hotel around 4:15 or so depending on shuttle availability and such.

I believe my number is known to some, but not sure if it is needed by anyone else, but it is 7347512201 in case.

Give me a call when you arrive. Dan and I are going to be trying to make it for about 4 but it may be somewhat later, which means you won't be able to go to the room.

I'm guessing it is going to be horrifically hot as fuck. Are we allowed to bring water bottles into the venue if they are empty at the door and we fill them from the bathrooms (assuming there isn't feces in the sinks in the ladies' room)?

Laura, pretty sure you can bring a water bottle in.

Dan and I will be arriving probably between 4 and 5. If you are in our room (Illinois people only, basically), you can probably chill with Jeremy and them until we arrive. I doubt any of you need my # at this point but if you do, let me know.

Alright, the Peoria crew is on their way down. In about 6 hours we will begin our trek. We may even have Jeremy/Grant in tow due to unforeseen car issues. Kris and friend may be taking a Greyhound down. WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, IT'S MDF X!11

Yeahhhhh, trying to sleep but can't so researching food places! I intend on going to a place called Ale Mary's heh.

Great name haha. Keep us posted on what you find... We already have several bars we need to hit.

Edit: whoa Ale Mary's has a shit ton of Belgian beer. Jeremy will probably be down.

This is a pretty good place to go. Most of the IL contingent is here, along with David and Kris and some others. We are drinking and heading to see Agalloch in a while.

Damnit, I'm not going to be able to make it on Sunday. I was expecting to be selling an amp tomorrow and that was going to be my extra cash for it, but the kid wants to hold off on buying it for a couple of weeks. Gay.