Who is going to MDF '11

Are you going to MDF 2011?

• Probably going - DO NOT want to share a room

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure that's it. It's a few blocks away from the Tremont, and it was basically the only fast-food place that was open late at night within decent walking distance.

I don't give a shit about them (glad, actually; maybe this will allow a longer set for a cool band), but I really hope that isn't an ill omen for other European bands like Dead Congregation and Repugnant.

I plan on using that gap to get something to eat and have ample time to remain up front for Coroner tbh.

Also, "Citizens Arrest will now be playing when Lock Up was supposed to, and Doubled Over (Australia) will be doing a 20 minute set at 9:10."

A little request if it's possible: If any of you guys are picking up alcohol before you get to the hotel tomorrow could one of you perhaps pick me up a small bottle of whiskey (any brand, I don't care which. 12 oz or something)??? I'll pay you back as soon as I get to the hotel. I'll have plenty of cash on me. I'll probably like to have a drank when I arrive and iirc it's almost impossible to find alcohol in Baltimore at night. If not, it's cool.

Currently packing. See you fools in about 27 hours.

A little request if it's possible: If any of you guys are picking up alcohol before you get to the hotel tomorrow could one of you perhaps pick me up a small bottle of whiskey (any brand, I don't care which. 12 oz or something)??? I'll pay you back as soon as I get to the hotel. I'll have plenty of cash on me. I'll probably like to have a drank when I arrive and iirc it's almost impossible to find alcohol in Baltimore at night. If not, it's cool.

Currently packing. See you fools in about 27 hours.

There's a liquor store next to Superfresh iirc.