Who is going to MDF '10

Are you going to MDF 2010?

• Total voters
I'm about to leave for the airport in a few minutes. This weekend is going to be legendary.

This is my official "have some awe-fuckingly-epic-some weekend" and post videos of Grant's drunken Darkthrone antics. As e-gay as it may sound, I'm happy for you guys!

Just arrived at the hotel I'm staying at - where of course they're fucking run by these indian cunts who don't even offer a shuttle service from the airport to their hotel so i ended up dropping 35 dollars on a fucking cab ride.

oh well.

there is a walgreens right across the street at least >_>

thats the first thing i saw when i got here " Fuck yeah Walgreens! Hope they've got some backpacks in stock"

since i totally forgot to bring one with me for CDs and shit

When're you arriving in Bodymore?

Super Fresh is fucking terrifying, make sure you left a trail of rope behind you (otherwise known as a 'clew') so you can follow it back out.

Packing now!!! FUCK!@

It won't be my only trip there this weekend.

Mort, are you going to the pre-fest? You should definitely make your way up here so I have someone to talk about The Chasm with instead of inevitably breaking a limb in the mosh pit because I'm too bored to actually watch the boring bands.

Glad you guys are there. I made 3 copies of the Hewn Cross disc for you, Mike and Jordan. :kickass: you won't have to fight after all. I also uploaded an entire log of our AIM discussions to my site to look through and laugh hysterically at. I was going through the log because I wanted to find the Gorguts setlist you had posted, but I ended up staying up for like an hour and a half laughing at some of the convos. Classick.

It won't be my only trip there this weekend.

Mort, are you going to the pre-fest? You should definitely make your way up here so I have someone to talk about The Chasm with instead of inevitably breaking a limb in the mosh pit because I'm too bored to actually watch the boring bands.

I might head to it - it seems I'm hotel bound for the night unless I do go there, though I don't actually have a way there unless I go by cab (and the first one cost me fuckin' 30 dollars) since my way around everywhere won't be here until tomorrow.