POLL: Who is going to MDF '08 + more options

Would you be willing to pay a little to stay at a suite for MDF '08?

• Total voters

V.V.V.V.V.

Houses Ov Mercury
Jan 20, 2004
Dracut, MA
Maryland Deathfest '08 is gonna probably end up being a big UM clusterfuck. I think we'll leave the MDF thread alone and end up talking about it/counting down here. In addition, genocideroach wants a show of hands as to people who are going who will shell out some money (remember, the more people who agree AND HOLD TO THE AGREEMENT that there are, the less each person has to pay) to stay at a hotel instead of paying all for yourself, sleeping in a car (as CC, me, and my friend were planning to before GR graciously offered to collect for a suite!), or whatever you were gonna do.

So, yeah...get posting.

PEOPLE WHO ARE FUCKING GOING (WE RULE):

CC
Me
GR
vihris
seedofvengeance
Dan*
Brad*

PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE GOING I GUESS?!
Gold (maybe?)
SeraphimBelial (plox? I dunno tbh)
Melodeath
moar

PEOPLE SAVING TO GO TO EUROPE WHO ARE INVARIABLY GAY
Cythraul ;)

*these people are friends of V5's who are staying with us. They are cool and stuff.

yeah, what i'm thinking is staying at the tremont plaza with a large suite (bedroom and living room). checkin friday before the show and probably check out monday morning. itll all come out to about 600 total, and like v5 said. the more people we have, the lower the price gets. if we have atleast 4 (and i assume we will) it'll be much cheaper than people doing shit on their own, even in a budget motel (which wont be anywhere close to the venue). you can pay the cost of one night in a hotel for the entire weekend. actually, it will probably be less. the plaza is about 1 block away from the venue.

so yeah, a head count would be nice. and if youre not sure, say so. if youre thinking about it, thats cool, but please let me know that. dont just say youre gonna do it and then back out last minute. i'll cut your balls/ovaries off.
~gR~

We already have 4 people, not even including you, so I wouldn't really worry about the cost. :p

Speaking of the cost...if it's 600 bucks one way, let's take a look at what it'll be per head if you join in...let's assume we have 6 right now (me, CC, gR, my buddy Dan, and a guy I know Brad who was glad to help)...that's only 100 bucks a person to stay at a sick hotel, watch a bunch of good bands and have a ton of fun between the times, trade and sell your CDs with forum members, and hang out with everyone IRL. Badass much? 100 bucks is still steep, but if we get 4 more people, we'll be at 60 each. Easy. Save your pennies! If we get 15 people, each will just pay 40. Fucking awesome! Please vote and come!

think of it this way. the cost 3 nights at a hotel can be cheaper than the actual cost for the fest!
~gR~

the breakdown
May 23, 2008 ---- $199.00
May 24, 2008 ---- $219.00
May 25, 2008 ---- $179.00
Tax Recovery Charges & Service Fees $92.38

Total Charges $689.38

divide by 6= 114.89 per person

fuckin taxes.
~gR~

Go, we want to meet you! ROAD TRIP! Or...plane trip...

GR your math is faulty :p

It'd be around 114 bucks for everyone if we had 6. But we can make it down to 64 definitely. Like 4-5 more people!

I might be at the fest but I wont be with you guys.....

Just for the info, V5 are you going to do a review for SLAM-MINDED?

hows living under a rock workin for ya? there is a 4 page thread on it!

Grave (Sweden)
Anaal Nathrakh (England)
Repulsion (Michigan)
Blood Duster (Australia)
Monstrosity (Florida)
Macabre (Illinois)
Martyr (Canada)
Deranged (Sweden)
Fuck...I'm Dead (Australia)
Impaled (California)
Dead (Germany)
Squash Bowels (Poland)
Disavowed (Netherlands)
Phobia (California)
Disfear (Sweden)
Hellnation (Kentucky)
Coffins (Japan)
Gadget (Sweden)
Flesh Parade (Louisiana)
Defeated Sanity (Germany)
Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition (France)
Ghoul (Creepsylvania)
Torsofuck (Finland)
The Day Everything Became Nothing (Australia)
Engorged (Oregon)
Gruesome Stuff Relish (Spain)
Waco Jesus (Illinois)
Japanische Kampfhorspiele (Germany)
The Arson Project (Sweden)
Afgrund (Sweden)
Behold...the Arctopus (New York)
Sleep Terror (California)
Infected Malignity (Japan)
Keitzer (Germany)
Kalibas (New York)
Defeatist (New York)