POLL: Who is going to MDF '08 + more options

Would you be willing to pay a little to stay at a suite for MDF '08?

• Total voters
I'm not sure yet, but I think my friend is going to give me a ride out there, and I might be able to salvage the funds to pitch in.

Thing is though, I'll only be 16, and the kid I'm going with has just about no knowledge in metal whatsoever (he's the Dethklok loving type).

If that isn't a problem though, I would gladly pitch in.

is almost legal in maryland?

jk btw... but not really... jk, i'm really kidding... *shakes head in an eddie izzard fashion*
~gR~

I'm not sure yet, but I think my friend is going to give me a ride out there, and I might be able to salvage the funds to pitch in.

Thing is though, I'll only be 16, and the kid I'm going with has just about no knowledge in metal whatsoever (he's the Dethklok loving type).

If that isn't a problem though, I would gladly pitch in.

mdf is a good way to convert someone. though i wonder if he'd have a problem hangin out with a bunch of guys like us
~gR~

mdf is a good way to convert someone. though i wonder if he'd have a problem hangin out with a bunch of guys like us
~gR~

I doubt it, I burnt him a few CD's of nothing but MDF bands on it, and he apparently liked it, but he isn't the type that really gets into or analyze music, he just listens to what pleases him.

Either way, I doubt he would have any problem at all, he'd just be lost in some of the metal conversation, but that's no big deal.

If I am able to go (free time woot), I would have to shell out for a two way flight, the room, and other accommodations...

:cry:

Aren't you coming kil?

Undecided as of yet. Although I guess there's no reason I couldn't. Making it there wouldn't be a problem, as it's only a 3.5 hour drive for me. The money isn't a problem. I believe spring semester will be over by then for me. I would like to get into more of the bands. Right now there are only 7 or 8 that really interest me. I guess I'm still not very kvlt. :oops:

i havnt heard half those bands. its one of the reasons why im going. it gives me a chance to hear alot of new music withouth buying everyone's cd
~gR~

I'm actually interested in going. Does this festival usually sell out pretty fast? I don't have enough money to get a ticket yet but I probably will soon. I also need to find out how expensive a flight from Arizona to Maryland is.:ill:

I'm reasonably certain I'll be going. I don't really like death metal on the whole (though it's probably a lot more fun live), but I think it would still be worth going just to get a chance to meet all you guys. :)

As for pitching in for a hotel room... I'm not sure. I have family in the area, and I'd probably sleep a lot better if I stayed with them, but it might be more fun just to chill with you guys the whole time.

You know, I really want to go, but I am unsure of the date...
When is it? If the timing is good... I may be able to save up enough for a ticket :D