POLL: Who is going to MDF '08 + more options

Would you be willing to pay a little to stay at a suite for MDF '08?

• Total voters
Really? Then I guess I just had some kind of selective blindness last time I posted here.

Hey V, can we use your OP here to make a list of everyone who's either (a) most likely going to MDF, or (b) might be going, but isn't sure? It'd be nice to have a place to look for that info.

I'm in group (a), by the way.

B... I'm actually only still awake because I'm trying to map out the cheapest and most efficient way to make the expedition.

edit: A. I have found super sweet deal (as you will read on the next page) on a round trip flight. Count me in... how much is the suite thingy now?

My main hang up right now is that I don't know how to get from airport to hotel... and $500 (I could do it, but I really like money). Anyways... as for the first hang up, anyone bringing a car? I will pay someone for a ride from the airport.

edit: Also, what time will everyone be arriving on Friday?

I just found a sweet deal on Travelocity that will save me a substantial sum of money. If there are still spots left and there is still an invitation open to GR's suite thing, you can sign me up.

My main hang up right now is that I don't know how to get from airport to hotel... and $500 (I could do it, but I really like money). Anyways... as for the first hang up, anyone bringing a car? I will pay someone for a ride from the airport.

edit: Also, what time will everyone be arriving on Friday?

I just found a sweet deal on Travelocity that will save me a substantial sum of money. If there are still spots left and there is still an invitation open to GR's suite thing, you can sign me up.

the first day starts at 5. i'm flying in around noon (i think). if youre flying into bwi, just take the metro to the inner harbor area and walk in

and the more the merrier. or rather, the more the cheaper
~gR~