POLL: Who is going to MDF '08 + more options

Would you be willing to pay a little to stay at a suite for MDF '08?

• Total voters
These conditions will severely conflict with my love for nicotine and alcohol, though I should be able to cope. I'm still unsure of my financial situation though. I will inform you in the near future.

I'm kinda wondering how strict the security's gonna be at this thing. I'd certainly prefer to bring my own beer, but I'm not sure if they'd search a backpack or not.

Why is it up to us? I don't think it really is. I'm open to what people think. I won't be drinking but I know that's just me. Regardless I don't think this kind of thing should change what any of us thinks about the entire affair. I'm happy to go regardless of what happens in this respect.

Why is it up to us? I don't think it really is. I'm open to what people think. I won't be drinking but I know that's just me. Regardless I don't think this kind of thing should change what any of us thinks about the entire affair. I'm happy to go regardless of what happens in this respect.

Oh, I was just saying that it's up to you because you guys kind of organized the thing. I'm happy to go either way, as well. It matters none to me, really. I was just stating my opinion.
The meaningless opinion wasn't like a sarcastic thing. I was just saying that I shouldn't have a say, since it's not my ass at stake, sorry that I sounded like an asshole.

As long as it's not noisy in the hotel room, and people aren't up all night keeping me awake, I don't particularly care; but I think it would save us a lot of potential problems if there were no alcohol in the room. If people are bringing their own supplies, they should just leave it in someone's car overnight.