POLL: Who is going to MDF '08 + more options

Would you be willing to pay a little to stay at a suite for MDF '08?

• Total voters
You should take me out of the list of people who are going. I ain't going. I'm saving my money for Europe right now. It's a damn shame. I would've liked to meet all of you folks.

You should take me out of the list of people who are going. I ain't going. I'm saving my money for Europe right now. It's a damn shame. I would've liked to meet all of you folks.

I knew all along that you cared more for money than for your friends. :mad:

Also, Virus Gravy, I thought you didn't like extreme metal?

I don't love it, but I can still appreciate it for what it is (i.e. loud, absurd music that's fun to mosh and bang your head to).

But, truth be told, I'm going more for the social aspect than for the music. There aren't many opportunities like this to meet so many people from the forums all at once, and I don't want to pass one up when it's just a matter of ~$150 bucks and a few hours of driving.

I knew all along that you cared more for money than for your friends. :mad:

The money is for a good cause though. Honestly, if I had a few more hundred dollars to burn I'd go in a heartbeat. It's just a matter of either going to this fest or having enough money to eat, drink beer, and get around in Europe for all the time I'll be there.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Indeed, I put him in a special faggot category of his own on the front page.

Oohh, that burns. Calling me a faggot? Looks like I'm getting a taste of my own medicine. Try to make another gathering next time. I will definitely try to make it since I most likely won't be leaving this continent next year.

The money is for a good cause though. Honestly, if I had a few more hundred dollars to burn I'd go in a heartbeat. It's just a matter of either going to this fest or having enough money to eat, drink beer, and get around in Europe for all the time I'll be there.

Oohh, that burns. Calling me a faggot? Looks like I'm getting a taste of my own medicine. Try to make another gathering next time. I will definitely try to make it since I most likely won't be leaving this continent next year.

Don't worry man, I probably wouldn't be going to this if I lived 2000+ miles away. :lol:

Indeed :lol: Are you cheating on us with another fest in Europe or something? Inquiring minds want to know...

Just FYI,

I have heard that it's generally not a good idea to have lots of suitcases in hotel rooms, since maids can tell the higher ups that more than the supposed amount are staying in the room.

...In case anyone wants to contribute any ideas

How about you all pack overnight bags and throw them in the closet? Better yet, just put all of the clothes in drawers and then throw the bags in someone's car

How about you all pack overnight bags and throw them in the closet? Better yet, just put all of the clothes in drawers and then throw the bags in someone's car

i only plan on having 1 bag. its only 3 days (except for me, with my pre metal fest disney trip), just bring the essentials... patch vest, corpse paint... ya know.
~gR~