Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
lol, just messing with ya. Hopefully there isn't someone at the fest with that shit who spreads it to everyone. That would suck. Not much we could do though.

:lol:

*edit* The allergies are really acting up today. Hopefully what's going on in my sinuses is just related to all the pollen in the air and not something else (ie: swine flu). :(

There were actually (I believe) two confirmed cases in Somerset County as of a week ago.

Everyone will die. :zombie:

Awwwwwright, sounds gewd.

When's check-in? Guy/Addo and Michael/masteryoda are staying in the Tremont in their own room with some people they're coming with and Michael told me their check-in is at 4, which blows.

I called them about this and they said that they wouldn't prevent us from checking in if we are there at 3:30 or something. We probably get there much earlier then that anyways. I'll probably see all you guys at the show first, but it would be nice if I could get some phone numbers.

I can't believe we are leaving in about 2 hours.

Good morning UM. It's 4 AM and I'm picking up Cookiecutter in 10 minutes for the southbound train.

I've decided not to bring my laptop. I'd love to keep connected and swap music, but given the situation I'd rather not worry about it.

See you chowderheads in about 9 hours.