Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
Do you remember how much they charge?

edit: apparently I should have reserved with my AAA card:

"We are pleased to offer FREE OVERNIGHT VALET PARKING for one vehicle when you choose to book with your AAA discount! We ask that you display your AAA membership card upon arrival."

ask em to honor it anyways.
~gR~

Nevermind, the Jazz Festival is next month, the 5th through the 7th if anyone here is interested.

Well, guys I have all your numbers. If you need to get in contact with me, be sure you get the 2ND NUMBER that Vihris sent you.
I'm heading out for Oklahoma in about 30 minutes so I can catch my flight in the morning. Not sure if I can use the computer before tomorrow, so Ill see you all there.

@Vihris... let's just figure out the rest of the money crap tomorrow before people start showing up. It'll be easier in person.

I want all of you to stay away from me for the entire time. Except Guy because he has to buy my extra Refuge Denied LP. And Ray and Tara are cool obviously because they're from NJ. Cookiecutter and Zephyrus are also exceptions.

If you're gonna be with JP there is a chance you'll be at most 10 feet from me at some points. I hope for your sake you don't catch my aura-AIDS.

But, it's OK because I know you're a quiet and unassuming person.

PM sent...we do eventually need to know how we're gonna park in the garage. Guess we'll figure it out when we get there. Grant, are you gonna be in the vicinity of the hotel at 3-4?

Yeah, Jeremy and I should be there around 2-3. We'll get you all worked out, just gimme a call when you're in.

Awwwwwright, sounds gewd.

When's check-in? Guy/Addo and Michael/masteryoda are staying in the Tremont in their own room with some people they're coming with and Michael told me their check-in is at 4, which blows.

:lol:

*edit* The allergies are really acting up today. Hopefully what's going on in my sinuses is just related to all the pollen in the air and not something else (ie: swine flu). :(