Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
So as far as partying in the hotel room goes, I'm guessing our rules will be:

1) keep the noise below a roar

2) no open containers outside the room

Sound about right?

No I didn't get a text... when did you send it?
I should be getting in about 1 and I don't really know where I'll be coming in at. I'll give you a call or text tomorrow when I know.

Shit, I sent it to your old number.

I was asking if you could send me a list of how much money you got from each of the people who have paid you. I need to get the final money calculation done today.

Ryan: how do you get into the hotel parking garage? Dan recalled that we needed a room key or something? Can we just call you when we arrive so you can let us in? He said he doesn't wanna park anywhere else cuz his car is new and shiny :lol:

the people who made the reservations have 1 or 2 (1 i think) parking spots in the garage. you just gotta tell them when you get there and pay for it or something. i really dont remember. they probably want a plate number too
~gR~

Do you remember how much they charge?

edit: apparently I should have reserved with my AAA card:

"We are pleased to offer FREE OVERNIGHT VALET PARKING for one vehicle when you choose to book with your AAA discount! We ask that you display your AAA membership card upon arrival."

It's pay on leave, if it's the same as last year. We didn't pay because when we left the gate was open :lol: that ruled!

Alright I'll just call Grant or something when we arrive, likely 3-4 PM.

Good call. Let's stop off in Mecca afterward and stab the baby Muhammad in his cradle while we're at it.

I think there's some Jazz fest near where I live sometime soon. I'm not quite sure. There are free concerts at this park near my house every wednesday. Some of the bands that show up are good.