Who is going to MDF '11

Are you going to MDF 2011?

• Probably going - DO NOT want to share a room

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm still indecisive on whether or not I want to go on Saturday. Or Friday instead. It's only about an hour and a half drive but this year doesn't really have anybody that I listen regularly.

memes-rapture-jokes-hours-remain.jpg

Thats right, 24 hour fucking hours. METAL \m/

Oh man I'm so fucking pumped, I can't even describe how pumped I am. I'm gonna load my ipod full of MDF stuff for the busride to Boston.

:kickass:

Got my clothes in the wash just gotta throw the shit in the bag, throw together my carry on shit for the plane, and get to the airport at about 10am Thursday morning 8) shits gonna rule

Everything is pretty much set besides stuff like my tooth brush and that kind of thing.

Also does anyone have any Seinfeld season preferences? I'm bringing 3 and 6, but if anyone wants to see anything in particular let me know.

Well I remember the Peoria crew saying something about wanting to watch Seinfeld with everyone.

Plus it would be fun watching Seinfeld with fellow drunken GMDers

Yeah I didn't have much downtime last year, I think I may have had an hour or so on my laptop before I passed out. Sunday night especially killed me.

Not even Funebrarum or Aura Noir?

I know you don't care for Neurosis, but they're going to be that nights highlight by far for me.

Yeah, Funebrarum and Aura Noir are going to be the shit. After them I'll probably just pillage the merch section and dick around until I passively watch Marduk from the back. I'm sure a late night trip to the 24-hour Subway will happen at some point during that time frame.

Yeah, Funebrarum and Aura Noir are going to be the shit. After them I'll probably just pillage the merch section and dick around until I passively watch Marduk from the back. I'm sure a late night trip to the 24-hour Subway will happen at some point during that time frame.

Find me before you fucking do this, I want to attend that epic place.

I can't believe I am leaving tomorrow night. I still feel like I am not packed or ready at ALL for this trip.