MDF ROLL-CALL 2012

Are you going to MDF 2012?

• Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

V.V.V.V.V.

Houses Ov Mercury
Jan 20, 2004
Dracut, MA
So dudes, MDF is like 7 months away but tickets are already dwindling. The Facebook MDF page says there are <400 tickets for Thurs-Sun available now (October 24, 2011). That means we need to get our shit together because it's selling out FAST. We need to plan, convene and make sure everyone who said they're going really is going because otherwise they'll miss the bands, parties and craziness.

I am buying my ticket later today once I transfer money to the bank. We should consider booking rooms soon too. Please transfer your votes from the previous thread to this one because now this is much more pressing given this new info. If this breaks plans for anyone because of money issues, that sucks and hopefully you can secure the money soon because they look to be selling out in the coming month(s). Crazy shit.

Ticket purchased and definitely going in on a room. Anyone who wants to ride with me from Maine/Boston please reserve your seat as I can fit four fellow travelers.

I just got Dan to purchase his ticket and I'm pretty sure Kevin wants to go too, but he and I would be driving down with Dan per usual.

Most likely going, want to share a room, possibly bringing a friend who might also bring someone.

I put probably, but I'm pretty dead set on going, the only reason I put probably is due to the ticket situation (lots of costs atm, but that will change soon).

3 day passes would definitely still be available after these sell out because Thursday is an indoor only show. Schmidt made that point to me and it makes sense. Still, Agalloch is playing Thursday and that alone basically makes it worthy.

I hit "probably going - want to share a room" as well for the same reasons as Strontgorrth. I might see if my parents will loan me the money or just make it an early christmas gift or something. Thursday is like the best day of the fest (Agalloch, Autopsy, Desaster)...

Regardless, I'll still probably go.

I've already seen Agalloch, Eyehategod and Dying Fetus before, at the very least, so I wouldn't be missing much asides from Autopsy (I'd like to see Agalloch again, but it's not necessary).

After looking at the cost, I think I'll opt for a 3 day pass anyways.

Woo, thx for the notice andy, bought mine tonight.

Just messaged dan and kev on facebook too btw.

edit: looks like andy already took care of that but whatever.

KafkaX: Kevin hasn't purchased a ticket yet as far as I know. Dan bought his earlier. Kevin has been notified to purchase soon if he wants to do the 4-day thing. I am buying mine in a few minutes.

Sent out feelers to some non-GMD friends who are interested, will probably go unless tickets sell out by the end of the week. I'd go all 4 days to make it worth my while.

I'm probably going. I'm fucking broke right now, and I don't see my financial situation getting any less dire; but I'll probably manage. I won't know until April or so, and I'll probably just grab my ticket from someone on SMN a few weeks before the fest.

I'm in the "broke, hope tickets last" boat, but I have an agreement with my parents that if they can't lend me money to buy them by the end of the month, I'm allowed to empty out my savings account and REALLY be a poor college student. :D

Edit: Oh and I was talking to KafkaX about sharing a room with him in he past. Still interested in doing so.