The UM's Low-life Meet-up, Prague

I don't think we should go to OEF anymore. It takes place 2 hours away from Prague on thursday - sunday. We should probably just chill in Prague and then go see OTOH and Mare on Saturday. I really want to go to that show tbh, plus it's cheaper and in Prague, so no organization is needed.

Augwise, I don't fuck russian whores on Wenceslas square so if that is your idea of whoring then I'm out of the game.

EDIT: HOWEVER, if we get teenage girls to our place or something, that IS my idea of whoring.

Organisationwise, there are a lot of couchsurfers in Prague, most of which won't rape you if you are a man imo.

I'm just now checking out Wizz Air... wtf i don't even. I thought i was doing pretty well on Google Flights with $700 from D.C. to Prague one way (except the fact i'd have to fly on June 28), but that shit changes the whole equation.

So if i stick with GF's recommendations for D.C. to London, i can get in the $550 to $560 range on a variety of days in July. Then i can book Wizz Air from London to Prague for $50-$70 plus the extra checked bag fee. I'm gonna hunt around for more discount airlines though and see what i can find.

i'd rather not go to OEF either. too much time wasted traveling.

yes Onder we know you can get action with only your good looks and charm. if you can get all us losers guaranteed free pussy we'd surely welcome that. otherwise it's cool, i plan to bring our american virgin friends to this awesome place i went to last time.

Glad to see everyone isn't interested in OED anymore. I mean, Asphyx is fucking amazing live in a fest like that, but OTOH and Mare are FUCKING awesome and much cheaper.

Onder, can you PM the e-mail of the person with the couch surfing? I am very interested in that, as I'll likely be a cheap bastard that whole weekend.

I don't exactly remember my flights from London Luton, but If I leave Thursday, there is a flight that gets me there early in the morning on Friday, and that gives me like 2 nights to drink hella, unless I can find a different flight.

And Grant-->Let me know if you find any other prices. Also, I'll be in London frequently for Shakespeare plays and stuff, if you want to grab a beer I'm sure I can find some time for that. You should go to one of the plays TBH. The Globe prices aren't that expensive IIRC.

i'd rather not go to OEF either. too much time wasted traveling.

yes Onder we know you can get action with only your good looks and charm. if you can get all us losers guaranteed free pussy we'd surely welcome that. otherwise it's cool, i plan to bring our american virgin friends to this awesome place i went to last time.

It's probable I won't get "action" but it's way more entertaining to try and to get to know girls that are actually cute and haven't seen every penis in the galaxy. I just don't like prostitutes tbh.

I might not be here by the time some of you guys get here, tbh. It's going to cost me loads to stay, especially if I stay at my apartment or move into a hotel.

haha the hottest hoes/lapdancers i had last time were very young and inexperienced in the business. many were still in uni, there's a chance you might know them lol.

That would be sad.

(Although I know girls who do massages and shit. - including sex)

i see where you're coming from man :/. if it makes it any better i am super nice with them and i take really good shower and mouthwash and i'll make the yanks do the same

^exactly, we will do all of the above. book that shit!

Also, Onder, you should give me some contact information on that dude that has a couch for me to crash at.

It's a guy my girl knows and my girl told me today that he does it just because of girls so you should probably find some other people there on the site. Send some e-mails and shit.

My father just gave me lip about meeting a "stranger" that I met online in a strange country where English isn't the native language. He thinks my whole trip to Prague is stupid and not safe. He seems to think that Onder is going to rape/murder me or something. I think he forgets that I'm 230+ pounds. Few people are going to pick on me.

Anyways, he doesn't really have a say in the manner, as I'm funding this trip myself. Just thought I'd share this story. Booking my flight as we speak.

Yeah, I should have mentioned that other people I know online have met him in person.

I'm not even going to tell my father I might Couch Surf instead of getting a hotel.

Edit-->Onder, which part of Prague do you live in? If this CS doesn't work out I've found a few great hostels near the the city center.

Yeah, I should have mentioned that other people I know online have met him in person.

I'm not even going to tell my father I might Couch Surf instead of getting a hotel.

Edit-->Onder, which part of Prague do you live in? If this CS doesn't work out I've found a few great hostels near the the city center.

I live in Braník. I'm 140 pounds and I will wear a condom sweetie.

EDIT: Does your father know that you're attending "Prague Death Mass" with two leading Norwegian black metal bands in some fucking basement full of blood just after fucking a dirty russian whore with an asian whorehouse expert?

Dude let's couchsurf together, i was planning to do it myself. I'm away from home atm but i'll try to remember to get on tonight/tomorrow and start making requests.