The UM's Low-life Meet-up, Prague

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
So,

I decided to spawn a thread about this little thingie because we discuss it with Schmidt and Grant on Facecook and those two seem to be confirmed. This shall be the platform to organize shit and command others to attend. There's still long time to go and everything can go all faggot, but it looks good so far.

So far AUG said he would be up to meet too and JAGE is here too, but it's possible he will leave sooner than guys arrive. The desired week is the one that ends with Sunday, 15th July., Obscene Extreme Festival takes place 1,5 hours from Prague from Thursday to Saturday. Apparently Grant will be here earlier than that so we can drink in Prague beforehand. He wants to go all sight-seeing and shit.

If other people arrive only for the weekend and refuse to go to OEF or if we just end up saying fuck it going there, there is a show in Prague on Saturday involving fucking One Tail, One Head and Mare to keep it metal. However, to compare a basement venue with the open-air "Battlefield" where OEF takes place is ridiculous. OEF has tickets available during the festival too, but doesn't sell one-day crap. We can decide those things later or whatever.

We can just chill too, whatever. My girl knows a couchsurfing human in Prague so I can contact him regarding someone's ass on his couch. Rooms for 3 in Trutnov go from 1500-2000czk (75-100usd)/night. I would probably prefer tent/car or something during the festival, but I won't care if I have spare money.

Well anyway, I'm up to have some funny fun with you guys if you manage to get your pussy genitals over here.

Discuss.

~gR~

The onder speaks truth. Things should still go all faggot if they work out, though :D

I'll probably get to Prague on July 5, and leave whenever i have recovered from OEFGH and find a cheap means of escape. I'm looking forward to sampling the many alcoholic delicacies of Prague, though depending on onder's intake i may just go for a contact drunk from the fumes coming off of his body.

JAUGagent will be interesting, and hopefully non-awkward.

Gypsies? idk

Fucking Prague :kickass:

~gR~

Sexy-Czech-Girls.jpg

You know, I'll have to check my "tentative" schedule, but that weekend should work out well for me. How difficult is Czech to get to and get around? I've got Czech blood, so I'll fit in...

I'm pretty much down for whatever. I think I'd almost rather jut chill in Prague or wherever and drink my face off.

zabu of nΩd;10276261 said:
Gypsies? idk

Don't worry about gyps0rz.

You know, I'll have to check my "tentative" schedule, but that weekend should work out well for me. How difficult is Czech to get to and get around? I've got Czech blood, so I'll fit in...

Easy.

I'm pretty much down for whatever. I think I'd almost rather jut chill in Prague or wherever and drink my face off.

That's also a possibility. I sort of consider going to a festival to be like stealing time from you that you could spend in Prague that is more attractive for tourists. Like, typical czech pubs and sight-seeing and shit.

I wouldn't mind going to the fest for a night or two to see Asphyx and a few other bands, fucking gay that they don't do single-day passes. Whatever you fuckers decide on though works for me.

Ok so what if we did OEF for Wednesday (11th) + Thursday (12th), then go a-drinkin' and whorin' in Prague on Friday + Saturday?

Or whatever days have bands people want to see.

That is possible, but I doubt I'll be in town much before Thursday afternoon. I have class Wednesday so I could leave London in the night and arrive in the middle of the night at Prague probably.

BTW Onder, do you have any reccommendations on cheap flights and/or websites to use to fly to Prague? Using kayak.com the cheapest thing I can find is $250 round trip with one stop somewhere. Not horrible, but that's going to be tight for me.

zabu of nΩd;10282806 said:
Ok so what if we did OEF for Wednesday (11th) + Thursday (12th), then go a-drinkin' and whorin' in Prague on Friday + Saturday?

Or whatever days have bands people want to see.

The first day of OEF (wed) is always just some masochistic show where people cut themselves. Music starts on thursday.

That is possible, but I doubt I'll be in town much before Thursday afternoon. I have class Wednesday so I could leave London in the night and arrive in the middle of the night at Prague probably.

BTW Onder, do you have any reccommendations on cheap flights and/or websites to use to fly to Prague? Using kayak.com the cheapest thing I can find is $250 round trip with one stop somewhere. Not horrible, but that's going to be tight for me.

I haven't been on a plane for like 4 years, but I can ask few friends and check back later today or tommorow.

I haven't been on a plane for like 4 years, but I can ask few friends and check back later today or tommorow.

So I asked my friend on facebook and she and her boy used Easyjet for Prague-Paris and they are going to London this summer with Wizzair, she said it should be the cheapest. Check that shit out Schmidty.

Holy Shit Wizz Air is cheap as fuck. 115 poounds round trip! The only problem are the shitty fucking times. One flight from London leaves at 7:30 am and the other at 21:10. The tickets from Prague are a bit more, but still not as bad as fucking what kayak.com is giving me. I can definitely swing $180.

We should really work on getting things finalized so I can book that flight while it stays cheap.

My schedule is the most flexible, so i'll try to accommodate everyone else's plans (unless they're stupid).

Yeah, we actually need to ge this shit "official." Like, what days we are going to Obscene and Extreme (if we go) and cheap ass places to say (I'm down to couchsurf TBH). I'm trying to budget this shit out, as my flight is about 130 pounds from London to Prague that leaves late Thursday night.

Also, I'd love go to see One Tail, One Head and Mare Saturday, the 14th.