A survey for the MDF group

What would you like to do in Baltimore other than see music?

• I'm up for a short road trip Monday to one of the beaches on the Bay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zabu of nΩd

Free Insultation
Feb 9, 2007
A few different possible activities have been discussed for MDF weekend and the following Monday. Please check all the ones you're interested in (or post other suggestions below) so we can figure out how many people want to do each of them.

Most of the options in the poll (except for the pizza party) revolve around Monday, since we'd have time to do things on that day which we wouldn't during the weekend.

In ocean city you can buy salvia at the boardwalk, also there is mini golf all over the fucking place. Win.

Yeah, we can try to hit up an IHOP or whatever's in the area. I imagine anyone who isn't sleeping in on Saturday morning and isn't dead broke will want to go.

I wanted to hang out, but my flight leaves around 4:30.

Is that 4:30 AM or PM?

I can't really do anything Monday because our train leaves at 2. I'd like to do the pizza thing. I'll go to the dinner thing if other people want to go. I don't really want to drop 20 bucks on a meal but something other than fast food would be nice.

Breakfast/early lunch on Monday. Like Ray, I'll be getting the hell out of Baltimore as soon as possible in an attempt to avoid all that yucky Memorial Day traffic.