Survey: Vote for the Metal top 100!

jehowi

New Metal Member
May 9, 2007
Bree City, Belgium
Welcome to all metalheads!
We in Belgium have had a very disappointing metal top 100 on the radio. That's why I started this survey. We'd like every metalhead to cast their votes in this list. At the end of May, I'll post the results on the biggest metal communities throughout the internet, together with a video(s) of your metal top 100. Voting rules: Everyone can vote for five songs. Please do this chronologically(i.e. on 1 your favorite song, on 2 your second favorite song, etc.). You can vote for the same band if you like, but in the end, each band can only be presented twice in the list. For example: Band X gathers a lot of votes for three songs. Only the two songs that received the most votes, will be represented in the list. The score system goes like this:

Band 1 - Song 1: 10 points
Band 2 - Song 2: 8 points
Band 3 - Song 3: 6 points
Band 4 - Song 4: 4 points
Band 5 - Song 5: 2 points

All metal bands and genres - from black metal to heavy metal - are welcome in this list! So cast your votes now for the real metal top 100! The voting ends on the 31st May. I'll upload a video of the top 100 and post a topic here with the results in June!

You can cast your votes here: http://www.enquetemaken.be/toonenquete.php?id=75232