GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

Won’t have it until today or tomorrow.

Let me know. Maybe that's why the price decreased significantly. The first track and a half skipped but it wasn't unplayable and everything was fine after that. I couldn't even use Windows Media Player to rip it. I had to download a different program to rip it.

Let me know. Maybe that's why the price decreased significantly. The first track and a half skipped but it wasn't unplayable and everything was fine after that. I couldn't even use Windows Media Player to rip it. I had to download a different program to rip it.

Well fuck that isnt super promising. Hey theres a bunch of presses, it isnt the south american or russian press is it? Fuck I hate South American presses.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I count that. They voted for one band. There definitely could be errors in my count-ups though. They're unofficial, so I didn't take the time to double-check them. I'll actually double check the final count.

Got it. I count 3 others at 6 votes (Burzum, Fates Warning, The Chasm). I won't participate in two of those, but Fates Warning gives me a place to actually explore the band finally.

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal