GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

Explain "If you want me to count others on your list, please delete the other ones" then.

But you said "If you list more than 5 bands, I will only count the first 5. No need to rank them."

1. I'm clarifying in case they didn't read the directions
2. Some of them have bands on their list that have been voted on by other people and actually have a chance to rank, but aren't in their top 5. I'm just letting them know in case they want to adjust their list.

About three days left for voting and revisions. Here are bands with 3+ votes so far. If some of the bands you initially listed don't have enough support, you may want to consider shifting your votes to some of these bands, (but only if you'll actually vote in their thread).
Exodus-6
Candlemass 6
Fates Warning- 5
Cannibal Corpse- 4
Saxon- 4
Burzum- 3
Dio- 3
Saint Vitus- 3
Opeth- 3

@TechnicalBarbarity @Dak @Phylactery: You all listed more than 5, so I just counted the first 5 on your list. If you want me to count others on your list, please delete the other ones.

The Chasm has 4 votes (me, Old Wainds and Mort. edit: and now Slayed)

Sorry, I didn't see the picking 5 rule. Just ignore my Abigor vote. I doubt many people are familiar enough with them, but I think they are super underrated.

Reactions: crimsonfloyd
All of my choices have at least 3 votes. I kinda want all of them to be chosen but I could remove Opeth if I had to remove one

Exodus is a lock to go through at this point, as they have 8 votes and then next closest is 6. Swap them with Burzum and I'll add Dio.

I'll add both if you guys add Destruction or Sepultura ;)

I'd consider Destruction, but not Sepultura.

Instead of buying Forever Free, Unleash the Beast, Metalhead, Killing Ground, Lionheart, Inner Sanctum, and Into the Labyrinth I decided to buy that Solid Book of Rock book/boxset.

My Saxon body is ready.

Reactions: CiG
Instead of buying Forever Free, Unleash the Beast, Metalhead, Killing Ground, Lionheart, Inner Sanctum, and Into the Labyrinth I decided to buy that Solid Book of Rock book/boxset.

My Saxon body is ready.

Does your copy of Thunderbolt skip for the first 3 minutes?