GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

I'd go with Darkthrone, Testament, Mayhem, Morbid Angel, Suffocation, Amon Amarth, Grand Magus, Sepultura (till Roots), Kreator, Destroyer 666, Celtic Frost

I'd go with Darkthrone, Testament, Mayhem, Morbid Angel, Suffocation, Amon Amarth, Grand Magus, Sepultura (till Roots), Kreator, Destroyer 666, Celtic Frost
Oh shit, i completely forgot about Morbid Angel.

*You must have at least 100 posts to vote in this thread* (AKA the @TechnicalBarbarity rule)
werewolf__r1040432531.png

I second the Morbid Angel selection. Surprised that it took 9 pages for someone to suggest that.

Cannibal Corpse would be a good one too.

I have a few other well-known bands in mind, but so many like Suffocation and Incantation would have a clear top 1-2 albums so it wouldn't really be all that interesting of a thread

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I second the Morbid Angel selection. Surprised that it took 9 pages for someone to suggest that.

Cannibal Corpse would be a good one too.

I have a few other well-known bands in mind, but so many like Suffocation and Incantation would have a clear top 1-2 albums so it wouldn't really be all that interesting of a thread

I think Suffo and Incantation would be cool, just to see what the rest of the list/outcome would look like at least. My first place votes for each of those respective bands would go to Breeding the Spawn and Mortal Throne of Nazarene.

And Sepultura is the biggest question mark here. Their classic albums are better than just about everything mentioned here so far. But imo(and one shared by thousands of others) the band truly ended with Roots, and the rest of their stuff is so offensively bad that no one should be punished by having to go through that garbage.

I will be editing Morbid Angel into my list.