GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

That is what she said, and I believe it.

"OH I WAS JUST JOKING" is the most credible of evidences, amirite? Lol, fuckin' simp.

And do you for one second think that i honestly care what you believe? I'm more interested in what color your skirt is. So tell me? Magenta? Pink?

Since you apparently think the pictures that Talos posted are actually pictures of Omni; don't you find it awfully unlikely that Omni, who joined this forum in 2008, would still look like a teenager?
Again, the fact that you think i should believe that any picture anyone posts here is actually theirs goes to show that you are incapable of having this conversation with me. Here let me grab my little nephew and take a picture of him holding a sign that says "VEGARD AND VILDEN PLAY PATTI-CAKE TOGETHER"

I'd agree with Trouble which seems like it might get enough votes some round

This would actually be a very interesting one, though I think we can all predict that the first four records will pool around the top of all lists.

Since you apparently think the pictures that Talos posted are actually pictures of Omni; don't you find it awfully unlikely that Omni, who joined this forum in 2008, would still look like a teenager?

Omni is older than me and I am 28.

@CASSETTEISGOD
B.G. has some bad ass songs. Check this one out, each verse gets better and better ....

.. one of the best tracks CMR dropped.
Cash Money had a reputation for being flossy/blingy but they were one of the realest record labels around filled with cutthroat hoodlums. The record company was originaly launched with crack/yayo money. All of B.G. early albums are top notch

Reactions: CiG
My best buddy and first ever housemate is a gigantic Cash Money/B.G. fan and basically any southern rappers like this. Shit is so catchy.