GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

SO MAD >>>> SO ANNOYED
we understand, but please ...
Gmr7Xiq.gif

oh so now you're back to the proof that i already provided you with numerous times? :lol: how dense can you possibly be? Again, you already admitted that im annoying you ... so do me, you and everyone else here a favor and ....
tenor.gif

Talos is cool to have around, good taste in prog
yes but we've had her around for years

And im not telling her to leave the forum, im telling her to stop fucking these threads up just because she's butt-hurt. As in take that butthurt elsewhere

Reactions: CiG
I have about as much evidence that you reported someone as you have proving that I'm Omni.
But i've provided you with evidence already, numerous times(including in this thread, you dense fuck). And i have much more juicier ones, but you yourself have begged me not to post those. I'm a prick, but not on that level.

Also, I've had the guy who runs this site cement my statement as far as reporting people goes. So again ......
Vlayp.gif

... talk about being dense. You mean the evidence that i've provided you with numerous times already? Or the ones you made me promise not to tell anyone? "please dont post those screenshots" :lol:
Well, that's interesting, isn't it? Why would Omni request that you not do something and then tell you to do it? Gee, it's almost like you're talking to an entirely different person. :bah:

... because we both know what my response was to that request and i would never go back on my word or burn you like that, sweetheart. And the fact that you're so butthurt over this that you just cant let it go says more than enough already tbh ;)

892.gif

@Talos of Atmora I know this is a little confusing so let me explain. You may think you haven't seen this incontrovertible evidence that TB has, but you have. TB has incontrovertible evidence that you are Omni, which he has shown to Omni. Because the evidence is incontrovertible, you are Omni; ergo, you have seen the incontrovertible evidence.

@Talos of Atmora I know this is a little confusing so let me explain. You may think you haven't seen this incontrovertible evidence that TB has, but you have. TB has incontrovertible evidence that you are Omni, which he has shown to Omni. Because the evidence is incontrovertible, you are Omni; ergo, you have seen the incontrovertible evidence.
Yeah, I recognized that in my last post.

indeed. She knows i wont break my word. And i like how you both keep ignoring the facts that i have already presented you guys with. Shouldn't you be calling Vilden and asking him for some pointers on how to go about your day tomorrow?