GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

No. I mean I understand that
what part did you not understand? That i told you to shut your mouth here in this thread like you did in the other one? We dont need you to fuck up every thread by arguing with me just because your booty is sore.

is what your best at but that's not going to happen.

Once again, broken English at its finest. But here i'll take a shot .... i've stated numerous times that not once have i reported anyone, even asked Deron to confirm it in another thread last week, which he did. Do you want to ask him again? Or do you want the link to that thread?

Anyway, can you please fuck off and stop derailing threads just because you couldn't handle the fact that i said you're omni?

Reactions: CiG
@TechnicalBarbarity And? What's your point? That people make typos? What I'm pointing out is that you're essentially taking people to task for that whilst also doing the same. Frankly, it's spectacularly pedantic that you literally save those posts for the sole purpose of annoying people with them.

Black Sabbath
Death
Immolation
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Megadeth
Metallica
Slayer

The bands we have done so far consist of some of the most legendary bands of all time, and i suggest we continue down that path ..... instead of letting the artsyfartsy's decide which one of their favorites we should do.

Wouldn't you say one necessarily leads to the other? The big split would be Wino vs. Reagers with C.O.D. being typically overlooked.

I'd probably prefer The Chasm because I hardly ever listen to them, I listen to Saint Vitus basically every day on the other hand.