GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

It seems to me the only "evidence" you ever provide is

1) Claims that you have provided evidence in the past
2) Allusions to the existence of evidence

It seems to me the only "evidence" you ever provide is

1) Claims that you have provided evidence in the past
2) Allusions to the existence of evidence

So either A) you cant read or B) my words not good enough for you. How about you ask her yourself, and mention exactly what i said ... and i bet my life that her response is going to be "I WAS JOKING" :lol:

ahhhahhhahhahhhha. YOU broke ME? That's why your butt is still sore and you're trying to prove to me that you're not you? I've broken YOU numerous times today already, to a point where you have followed me from thread to thread to try and prove who you are. :lol: Like i said, VERY telling of the situation.
Listen, I know you want your favorite punching bag to come back to the forums so that you won't have to perform Olympian mental gymnastics in order to convince yourself that she hasn't really left but the fact of the matter is that being referred to as someone else, let alone someone that I haven't even conversed with on the forums is not amusing and I'd rather have it stop.

Listen, I know you want your favorite punching bag to come back to the forums so that you won't have to perform Olympian mental gymnastics in order to convince yourself that she hasn't really left but the fact of the matter is that being referred to as someone else, let alone someone that I haven't even conversed with on the forums is not amusing and I'd rather have it stop.
100% omni post. Your sickness that you are afflicted with just doesn't let you pretend to be someone else, does it?

"I'D RATHER HAVE IT STOP THAT'S WHY I'VE CONTINUED THIS FOR PAGES UPON PAGES FROM THREAD TO THREAD WHEN I WAS THE ONE WHO INITIATED THIS WHOLE THING TO START WITH" :lol:

i have some advice for you, don't initiate convo with me if you cant handle the heat. When was the last time i started a conversation with you? Never?

So either A) you cant read or B) my words not good enough for you. How about you ask her yourself, and mention exactly what i said ... and i bet my life that her response is going to be "I WAS JOKING" :lol:

That is what she said, and I believe it. It's way more believable than her creating a sophisticated persona that suppresses all her personality quirks only to be tricked by a simple ruse by you.

Since you apparently think the pictures that Talos posted are actually pictures of Omni; don't you find it awfully unlikely that Omni, who joined this forum in 2008, would still look like a teenager?

Obituary is the best answer for next round

Motorhead would be a pain in the ass

I'd agree with Trouble which seems like it might get enough votes some round

Reactions: CiG