GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

Motorhead disco is hard as fuck, so many albums to discover and rediscover. Don't think I'll manage. But, on the other hand, when would there be better time for doing it if not now?

Reactions: Onder
I own (I think) every Motorhead album but Motorizer and a chunk on vinyl. I’ll see if I can take a picture of it all and put it in that thread just for fun.

I'd like to take part in rating Motorhead, but hell, that would mean going through the entire disco.

Well, if there's enough time, then I guess I'm in.

Reactions: Dazed and Brutal
Since On Parole wasn't released for a couple of years, it ends up functioning more like lost demo versions rather that a main album so I'm good with leaving it out. Morbid Angel has the exact same conundrum with Abominations of Desolation of course.

Since On Parole wasn't released for a couple of years, it ends up functioning more like lost demo versions rather that a main album so I'm good with leaving it out. Morbid Angel has the exact same conundrum with Abominations of Desolation of course.

Good to know. So Abominations of Desolation should not be counted?

Everyone, let me know if any of the other bands have these sorts of non-album albums (rerecordings, cover albums, etc.). I am already aware of Graveland's numerous rerecordings, which will not be counted in that one.

I'll leave it to the diehard Morbid Angel fans to have the final say there. All the songs except one were reworked for their main albums though.

Overkill - Coverkill is a covers album. Some sites list it as a comp anyway.

I'm already going through som Motorhead classics. Where's the thread where we can discuss our listening notes?

Last edited: