GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

That comment was more to do with their later material not being that great. And while their 80s output is good, I wouldn’t put them anywhere near a “best ever” list. Having said that, they are a band I need to revisit.

Yeah what I've heard of their 90s stuff was better than their 80s stuff. But I haven't heard that much.

>
>People list more than 5
ws.gif

Reactions: CiG
About three days left for voting and revisions. Here are bands with 3+ votes so far. If some of the bands you initially listed don't have enough support, you may want to consider shifting your votes to some of these bands, (but only if you'll actually vote in their thread).
Exodus-6
Candlemass 6
Fates Warning- 5
Cannibal Corpse- 4
Saxon- 4
Burzum- 3
Dio- 3
Saint Vitus- 3
Opeth- 3

@TechnicalBarbarity @Dak @Phylactery: You all listed more than 5, so I just counted the first 5 on your list. If you want me to count others on your list, please delete the other ones.

Last edited:
@TechnicalBarbarity @Dak @Phylactery: You all listed more than 5, so I just counted the first three on your list. If you want me to count others on your list, please delete the other ones.
:poo: That wasn't in the book! One reason to list more than 5 is that we can come back to our old post and recall which bands we might want to vote for when there's another of these threads next year. You can just ignore that anything beyond 5 is even there, no harm done.