Housing ideas for MDF 7

I think we should stay in the same hotel. We should probably get one room be 7 people (that's how much we had last year right?) and it'll work out to ~100 dollars again. Can't beat the convenience of being close to the venue. If you guys got as tired as I did standing and watching the concert for so long, you will know that having to walk/mass transit back to a further away place would suck. Also, I don't see the rules as being an issue. As long as we don't make a lot of noise and we leave the Do Not Disturb sign up, what do they care?

They don't care. I've been informed by a BUNCH of MDF-goers from the SMN forums that they expect the metal crowd around that time every year and don't care at all about noise (and pretty much kind of reserve a few floors for them essentially, somehow?) unless you like shoot a sawed-off shotgun or something. So we should stay @ the same place.

:lol: that was like the funniest fucking thing ever. What are the odds of there being wedding people in the same elevator as someone with a shirt that says "SHE SHOULD HAVE SAID YES" lmfao. Fucking win.

I think we should stay in the same hotel. We should probably get one room be 7 people (that's how much we had last year right?) and it'll work out to ~100 dollars again. Can't beat the convenience of being close to the venue. If you guys got as tired as I did standing and watching the concert for so long, you will know that having to walk/mass transit back to a further away place would suck. Also, I don't see the rules as being an issue. As long as we don't make a lot of noise and we leave the Do Not Disturb sign up, what do they care?

They don't care. I've been informed by a BUNCH of MDF-goers from the SMN forums that they expect the metal crowd around that time every year and don't care at all about noise (and pretty much kind of reserve a few floors for them essentially, somehow?) unless you like shoot a sawed-off shotgun or something. So we should stay @ the same place.

Yeah, it wasn't that bad being at the Tremont, and we'll probably be there again next year. But it wouldn't hurt to look into alternatives. There have to be other places near the venue.

:lol: probably the best part of that shirt was ironically the weirdly positive responses it elicited.

I still hold that that was the most ABSTRACT, CONTEMPORARY-ART-LIKE GROCERY STORE EVER. Where the fuck was the floorplan for that thing?! Did they just kind of draw it like a horrible D&D dungeon floorplan or something?!

Grant: I don't think we should try to fix what isn't broken. It's incredibly convenient, has good amenities, plenty of room, damn affordable. What's not to like? Even the elevators caused lolz.

I'm planning to be there this year, the line-up is a lot more interesting to me. 2 of my friend also told me they'd want to come as well...

Oh and I could pick up people (if you're willing to share a little of the gas cost and your name isn't mutantllama) that are somewhat on the way as I'll have some empty spaces in the car.

I'm planning on going, just as long as I can get down there. So maybe me and Zeph can talk about it. So add me to the list as well.