Maryland Deathfest XI : May 24-27, 2012

Are you going to MDF 2012?

• Definitely going - want to share a room.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Definitely going - do NOT want to share a room.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Probably going - want to share a room.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - want to share if I do.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably not going.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Definitely not going.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've heard stories of him on stage just completely basically kind of retreating into his head and Liz having to kind of snap him out of it for him to continue on playing.

Too much weed!

zabu of nΩd;10017558 said:
Buzzoven dude's girlfriend was like the hottest, most interesting black chick i've ever met.

Agreed. I dont think it was his girl though. I think she was a crusty groupie, and hot one at that. Me and Cam met her grabbin alone at some restaurant and then I saw her later that day while Kevin and Jordan (?) were getting hasseled by the cops. She was kind enough to give me water, love her.

zabu of nΩd;10018657 said:
THE HATRED... OF PANTERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I cringed and lol'd at the same time.

It's one of my favorites on the album still, even though I only hear Hated of Pantera...

It's one of my favorites off the album as well. Yelling it with Ray every few seconds was probably one of the best moments of the whole fest and I don't regret it at all.

246961_1922347630565_1598327845_31932354_3821616_n.jpg

That's my towel you can see a glimpse of in the pic, needless to say I left it there. :lol:

Also Schmidt throwing the blood vomit soaked sheet down the laundry chute was pretty metal as well. :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.