Maryland Deathfest XI : May 24-27, 2012

Are you going to MDF 2012?

• Definitely going - want to share a room.

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Definitely going - do NOT want to share a room.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Probably going - want to share a room.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - want to share if I do.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably not going.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Definitely not going.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We randomly met some dud from Buzzoven. I was a little worried when he wanted to chill in our room but I was amazed with how polite he and his girlfriend was. I felt really bad kicking them out of the room because I was going to sleep and I didn't want him in the room, but he was so cool that he complied and even fist-bumped a few times.

That paragraph is a nightmare to read. I don't feel like changing it though.

It wasn't really, but I may or may not be drunk. We should try to get Wino definitely. That would make so many people's lives.

Buzzoven dude's girlfriend was like the hottest, most interesting black chick i've ever met.

Do a lot of the bands stay in the Tremont too?

Yes, they do. I came down Friday morning & Steve Von Till & his woman were chilling in the lobby. Also we made the mistake of befriending Ryan Waste one night & the next night he brought his whole crew to our room. The scary dude that wears Daisy Dukes & a half cut shirt was there. Grant had like 8 or 9 Newcastle's sitting there & they were gone in 1 second.

The dude from Buzzoven was pretty cool. Wino and Dave Chandler both seem like pretty cool guys and if they came into one of our rooms that would probably be one of the best moments throughout the whole weekend.

The lineups for each day were posted. Agalloch and Autopsy are playing the prefest. There's about 4 bands I want to watch each day Fri-Sun so I suppose that's good enough to justify going.

know what else justifies going?

THE HATRED... OF PANTERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

zabu of nΩd;10018657 said:
THE HATRED... OF PANTERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Even though I was not in attendance this year, i sometimes randomly think about this story and laugh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.