Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
My mom will only let me go if I go with a friend that she met and I got no reply from one of my friends who was thinking of going. My mother can't seem to take my word for anything so lying didn't work. </rant>

So Grant, Guy, Tyler/cock_scientist and I are all still awake at 4 AM. Guy's not even staying with us technically and I'm getting fucking tired but it's been fun so far. Jig-Ai was fucking awesome, I picked up their CD in the merch room right as they were playing. Mayhem were great too, Attila is so creepy and effective. Asphyx was hands down the best. They were amazing. Alright, this sounds stupid because I've been up for a long time now and I'm tired and shit but persevering...think I'll take a nap now.

Posting still drunk/ fucking hungover to hell. Viewer and I, along with Cock Scientist were up until sunrise dicking around and drinking. Andy had about all the good bands right, except the douche bag didn't see Pigsty, who put on the best show of the night.

I want you to know what I went through to post this to you.
I really hurt.
I really hurt a lot.

Same, hope it's a blast guys!

Sorry about what happened Whiskey, that sucks.

I really want to go to this someday, maybe when I can afford it :cool: Hopefully within the next year I'll be back up north for grad school, so it will be a lot closer for me then.