POLL: Who is going to MDF '08 + more options

Would you be willing to pay a little to stay at a suite for MDF '08?

• Total voters
the latest news update (5 april)
Deranged, Disavowed and the Arson Project have cancelled their appearance at MDF 2008. Dying Fetus (Maryland) and Circle of Dead Children (Pennsylvania) are two of the replacements that have been confirmed to appear at the festival. The third replacement will be announced soon. Please do not write us about playing.
~gR~

I think we had 8, the last time I checked.

Two people I know (non-UM) are gonna be staying. One being my friend Dan who is driving Nick and I down and another is an older dude, Brad, who's like 25 and has been to a couple other MDF's. I know him from a board and he said he'd pitch in if he could stay.

BRAINSTORM!!!

we dont have to worry about maids seeing all our shit if they dont come in. use the do not disturb sign
~gR~

Oh, just as a general pointer: it would probably be a good idea for people to bring their own shit to sleep on, since the beds will obviously be in limited supply. I guess we can draw straws to see who gets to sleep on them (or just give them to GR since he put up the money in the first place).

i'm soooo claiming a bed. but its a king bed and i have no problem with someone else on the other side, in a no homo way. but if i see V5 trying to tickle my ass, i'm gonna break his arms.

there is also a sofa sleeper in the living room too.
~gR~

ANYONE COMING BY GREYHOUND READ THIS:

Q: If I take a greyhound bus, what station should I take it to?

Take the bus to the "Downtown" station and not the "Travel Plaza" station. From the downtown station, you could walk the distance to the festival area and hotels in the downtown area. For the less adventurous, you can take a taxi from the bus station for only a few dollars.

i'm soooo claiming a bed. but its a king bed and i have no problem with someone else on the other side, in a no homo way. but if i see V5 trying to tickle my ass, i'm gonna break his arms.

there is also a sofa sleeper in the living room too.
~gR~
I also wouldn't have a problem with this (no homo), though I suppose we will draw straws. That being said I have back problems and die when I sleep on the floor :oops:

P.S.
I have a friend (non-UM) who may be coming as well.

Less than 60 per person iirc. My parents gave me shit and don't want to let me go, but fuck it I'm going. They think staying in a hotel with strangers is weird. I say fuck 'em!

I'll definitely find out tomorrow whether or not I'm going. The trip is hinging on whether or not I'm able to get my car loan (in my father's name) transfer into my name. If they won't give me the loan I have to pay it off now which would result in me being broke.

Less than 60 per person iirc. My parents gave me shit and don't want to let me go, but fuck it I'm going. They think staying in a hotel with strangers is weird. I say fuck 'em!

I take it you omitted the part about the secret buttsecks orgy and subsequent human sacrifice we'll be performing that weekend?