POLL: Who is going to MDF '08 + more options

Would you be willing to pay a little to stay at a suite for MDF '08?

• Total voters
:(

Ryan, who'd you get the numbers of? We still need to know if Damian/Melodeath, Guy/AddoOfNex and Gold(?) are going before we make price calculations.

You really think they'd do that now given all the shit that's happened?

Of course not, but I was still hoping. Actually they told me that once I've had a credit card for two years I will have established a credit history. I've had two credit cards for about 21 months. At least I won't have to make car payments anymore.

If Guy/AON goes we are letting him stay free because we pity his jobless 16 year old-ness. His friend gets kicked to the curb however. And then stomped. On that same curb. :)

Hey V, is ohiogrinder actually going to this thing? Just wondering how he came to be on the list in the OP.

i only have 3 numbers in my PM box. 4, actually, since one of the guys gave me ender's number but i dont have a message from him
~gR~

I can give you Dan's and Brad's in a PM in a bit since they don't come here. If Nick hasn't sent his I will make sure he does.

:lol: Nice, Nick

Ohiogrinder is not going anymore. The cost for the hotel split however many ways will not exceed 100 bucks but it won't be as low as 60 I don't think considering how few people are staying compared to before. Personally I am kind of better off that way, less of a chance we will get fucked I guess, plus it'll be more tight knit. Pity kil, etc couldn't make it but it should be amazingly awesome anyway.

:lol: Nice, Nick

Ohiogrinder is not going anymore. The cost for the hotel split however many ways will not exceed 100 bucks but it won't be as low as 60 I don't think considering how few people are staying compared to before. Personally I am kind of better off that way, less of a chance we will get fucked I guess, plus it'll be more tight knit. Pity kil, etc couldn't make it but it should be amazingly awesome anyway.
I agree with this. With a ton of people I would be worried about someone fucking it up (ohiogrinder most likely :erk:). Now my worrywart side can take a breather