Me and Amon Amarth!

toliveistometallica

New Metal Member
Mar 7, 2009
Ba Bca. Bs.As - Argentina
hi. I'm Nicolás From Argentina. on May 4th I meet the guys from Amon Amarth. I could talk to all but especially I was lucky enough to spend a long time with Fredrik, Olavi and Johan Söderberg they are amazing guys really.

I could not believe it. I was standing next to 3 people I admire. and them as if nothing.
we talked about many things. We could have talked more if I had not given me so nervous.
I was lucky enough to know and also go to eat with the guitar technician and bass. the Italian FABIO! another great person. when I told travel 900 km to see them, Gift me your shirt tour 2008 in Europe.

The same day of the show Fredrik went to look for food and could not find anything I gave an empanada (argentina typical food) ate it right there
in front of the hotel with me.
I could not believe what I was living in that moment.

And it was. the show was incredible. After the show, take a taxi and went to the hotel to give them a warm farewell

dsc04023g.jpg

dsc04022mts.jpg

dsc04020t.jpg

dsc04024r.jpg

dsc04019w.jpg

look the empanada in olavi hands and taper in the hand of Fredrik
dsc03931eow.jpg

dsc03934h.jpg

dsc03929.jpg

dsc03930.jpg

dsc04029o.jpg

dsc04030s.jpg

dsc04047i.jpg

dsc04048.jpg

dsc04018o.jpg

I will never forget these days

yes man, of course.. I see the guys of AA are very simple. had no problem talking in a long time. The boys in flames are more rockerstar, was only taken pictures and sign something seemed to bother them. bjorn was very good, more friendly.

they are not a underband anymore

yes man, of course.. I see the guys of AA are very simple. had no problem talking in a long time. The boys in flames are more rockerstar, was only taken pictures and sign something seemed to bother them. bjorn was very good, more friendly.

they are not a underband anymore

i met in flames in 2004. bjorn was the only nice one. the others couldn't be bothered. fuck em.

AA are great to their fans, that's why I decided to travel to Germany to see them again and again and again and again :headbang:

lolz the wooden floor in the shirt picture looks identical to my living room....just thought I'd share that juicy tidbit of information

I´m very happy because to day I recibe a mail from de guitar tecnical of AA. when waiting at the door of the hotel I meet a tecnical guitar. then we went to eat and he talk a lot about the guys in AA. we exchanged emails and today he responded