Me and Amon Amarth!

Its nice to have this contact with the band and the people who work behind it.
(They are great with the fans)
Maybe some more contact help you to change the way how you think about the band and they work...

Here is a picture made one day before the Brazilian gig, in São Paulo:
ogaaadcyglzxiqt3dufos43.jpg

We did drink and spoke lots of shits :lol:

Dang dude you are so lucky!

Do they hang out with fans on a regular basis?

Im from the states and AA almost never goes there let alone the West coast where i live, lol message me back i wanna know, what did you do to get their autographs and stuff, did you have to blast through hordes of fans, did they pick you?

i dunno im in the dark here,

I dislike my country and the way its ran, im 16 and never been to a concert cause my moms a christian and keeps me away from my metal and my dad likes... rap....(ugh that music is an abomination i know).

feel free to Pm me or email or whatever,

Im from the states and AA almost never goes there let alone the West coast where i live, lol message me back i wanna know, what did you do to get their autographs and stuff, did you have to blast through hordes of fans, did they pick you?

toured states twice since last October, and nearly every year since you were 9 years old

ha ha I remember those days of not being aloud to go to concerts all too well...I made my mom take me to Maiden, then after that she let me go to venues with friends, and eventually alone as long as I called her before and after the show. Sounds like overprotectiveness might not be your issue though... on another note whats the difference between rap and metal in your moms eyes? neither of them exactly promote good christian lifestyles...

I dislike my country and the way its ran, im 16 and never been to a concert cause my moms a christian and keeps me away from my metal and my dad likes... rap....(ugh that music is an abomination i know).

Have you tried to get your mum into Alice Cooper or Megadeth? Tell them the singers are Christians. :)

It's frustrating when parents assume you are so gullible that music/videogames/films/internet/whatever they seem to think is violent is going to turn you into a deranged killer. Some people manage to do that quite well without anyone influencing them.

Have you tried to get your mum into Alice Cooper or Megadeth? Tell them the singers are Christians. :)

It's frustrating when parents assume you are so gullible that music/videogames/films/internet/whatever they seem to think is violent is going to turn you into a deranged killer. Some people manage to do that quite well without anyone influencing them.

Thats actually what I had to do funny you should say that. My mom was a adolecent psychiatrist. She would have these parents bringing thier kids in and see what they were into in thier lives..and it was like yeah fuck no you aint listening to/watching that. Course I would just sneak tapes in and go watch what I wasnt allowed to at my friends house.

I dear !
Sorry I saw your message only today (I am working a lot) :)
I can say you... That I only had luck this day, because I was in the same hotel like them and I was meeting some friends in the hotel bar.
After a time I was going to get the mead (I did bring from Germany for my friends taste it) and asked if they wanted taste too.

Was a really nice day... :kickass:

See your PM

Thats actually what I had to do funny you should say that. My mom was a adolecent psychiatrist. She would have these parents bringing thier kids in and see what they were into in thier lives..and it was like yeah fuck no you aint listening to/watching that. Course I would just sneak tapes in and go watch what I wasnt allowed to at my friends house.

I hate that shit. My family are all christians and always saying how my choices are evil. For fuck sake, christians started the war back with the crusades and now are paying for it.

Thing is I've never tried to convince anyone to like what I like. I too ran away from home and nearly ended up in jail. When I was 12 I headed to Sydney with 2 mates and got them in alot of shit for being with me. So ended up 1500km west and moved in with my mum, well until she and I had a fight over the exact same thing, so ended up in a home and they actually bought me some albums for each birthday or go for drives down the coast and listen to metal. It was a bloody good time and opened my eyes to tolerance and how families are supposed to treat you.

My best mate around the same time and our group would go into the morgue (his parents owned) and listen to our music without interuptions from idiots.

The best lesson I learned, fuck people if they have to change you because of your tastes, be yourself and enjoy music for how it makes you feel!

Btw, I don't miss the days of having to bribe people with $30 to get me in somewhere or to drink homebrew that tasted like surgical spirits.

I dear !
Sorry I saw your message only today (I am working a lot) :)
I can say you... That I only had luck this day, because I was in the same hotel like them and I was meeting some friends in the hotel bar.
After a time I was going to get the mead (I did bring from Germany for my friends taste it) and asked if they wanted taste too.

Was a really nice day... :kickass:

See your PM

Being in the right place at the right time is such a phenomena. Go with the flow of the moment I always say, just wish I lived Europe (honestly) and try some mead and get back to living.

Thanks for sharing the photos, goes to show there are real people around and the Amon guys call this all work :headbang::headbang:

i could only take a sign on my ticket :D because when everbody see johan,the crowd gathered :D it was on 19th July@unirock-istanbul

here's my ticket =)