Me playing Downfall

Most of the high fret parts are pretty sloppy, but everything below fret 12 is ok!
Some misstakes here and there.
The intro was nearly perfect.

Oh, and its WAYYY better than your 'Kissing the Shadows' version....(which sucks)

Parn666 said:
Most of the high fret parts are pretty sloppy, but everything below fret 12 is ok!
Some misstakes here and there.
The intro was nearly perfect.
haha dich hab i scho lang nimma da gsehn :D
and wtf the intro WAS perfect :D

Parn666 said:
yeah....NEARLY!

Ja, is schon lange her...das Forum stinkt irgendwie...ich les nurnoch interessante Beiträge und schreib wenns angebracht ist...
stimm das forum stinkt... check mal deine PM bitte

I thought it was very good. The solo was pretty well done, there was some sloppiness in there though. Overall very good, better than I can do. How long have you been playing?

I think im gonna record myself playin it on keyboards at a jam session tommorow...

no idea why...everyone else is doing guitar I think mabye ill change it up a bit. only problem is it's only me and the guitarist...

I clicked the link, only to realise that youtube is being gheigh for me :erk: i was wondering if anyones had this problem: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player. "

ive done both and it still being gay, ive even done windows updates and updated my internet explorer etc, thanks.

Kattana said:
I clicked the link, only to realise that youtube is being gheigh for me :erk: i was wondering if anyones had this problem: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player. "

ive done both and it still being gay, ive even done windows updates and updated my internet explorer etc, thanks.
just restart

ShadowsWithin said:
I think im gonna record myself playin it on keyboards at a jam session tommorow...

no idea why...everyone else is doing guitar I think mabye ill change it up a bit. only problem is it's only me and the guitarist...

Don't let him play the solo. :erk:

And Homer, the intro wasn't perfect, Alexi changes it the 3rd and 4th times to fit over the Fmajor chord. :p

And the leads were sloppy but the rhythm stuff was cool.

Warheart, are there any videos of you on youtube? id love to watch you play when my youtubes better lol, you sound like youre pretty good!

Nah, youtube pisses me off, I don't want retarded kids commenting on me, telling me what I should and shouldn't be doing.

<-Warheart-> said:
Don't let him play the solo. :erk:

And Homer, the intro wasn't perfect, Alexi changes it the 3rd and 4th times to fit over the Fmajor chord. :p

And the leads were sloppy but the rhythm stuff was cool.
When he played that song for the competition he said he fucked up really bad he can play the solo pretty decently well besides i'll be cranked more than him.

he's also corrected that problem where he would play with his whole arm.

he just playes with his wrist now, he says "how the hell I even played with my whole arm i'll never know..."