Me playing Downfall

I don't think it's that so much, but just people not accepting that they can't play stuff accurately but still playing it full speed anyway. That's how people build sloppy technique.

Actually I think i'll record it next week I have an old friend coming down from florida whos a newly converted metalhead that plays bass, he's startin to get into bodom and said he learned SNBN so that will be good.

<-Warheart-> said:
Don't let him play the solo. :erk:

And Homer, the intro wasn't perfect, Alexi changes it the 3rd and 4th times to fit over the Fmajor chord. :p

And the leads were sloppy but the rhythm stuff was cool.
i did man...

<-Warheart-> said:
I don't think it's that so much, but just people not accepting that they can't play stuff accurately but still playing it full speed anyway. That's how people build sloppy technique.

Ofc you can get through practising with good speed and still end up with great technique, but a metronome sure helps you.

HomerJ_123 said:
i did man...

Oh, it didn't look like it. I dno. Cool though.

inhe said:
Ofc you can get through practising with good speed and still end up with great technique, but a metronome sure helps you.

What I meant was, people rush things and that's teaching their body/muscles how to play like that all the time. If you take it slow and always play clean, THAT's what you'll be teaching your muscles and then the speed will come automatically. When you use a metronome, you can keep track of how fast you're getting but you should never rush.

<-Warheart-> said:
What I meant was, people rush things and that's teaching their body/muscles how to play like that all the time. If you take it slow and always play clean, THAT's what you'll be teaching your muscles and then the speed will come automatically. When you use a metronome, you can keep track of how fast you're getting but you should never rush.

There always seems to be some kind of misunderstand between you and me :erk:

<-Warheart-> said:
He said he was incredibly nervous, he had just got off crutches litterally that day and he also learned the song pretty quick and by ear.