me playing FTR

thx to all of ya :p

Mr.Proper said:
Das ist genial^^
echt geil....

:headbang:
komme auch aus österreich - salzburg
na passt eh ;P auch irgendwelche videos? guck da mal mei norther vid an (is auch auf youtube)

Feel_The_Force said:
Well played! Though the solos definatley need a lot of work, the rest is quite good though, keep practising!
yap ;)

well it seems like you guys in lower austria have some pretty good guitarists too, huh? though there are some parts.. but you know it already
btw you look familiar

Good work, Homer!!
How long have you been playing guitar for? and how long did it take you to learn that song? Did you read the tabs or figure it out on your own?
Sounds good.

Annabella said:
Good work, Homer!!
How long have you been playing guitar for? and how long did it take you to learn that song? Did you read the tabs or figure it out on your own?
Sounds good.

thx..

"really" playing guitar since oct. '05, learned that song last week from tabs.. more information see the comments beyond the video

HomerJ_123 said:
;) *eatshisshorts*
now you're naked bart, what do ya do?

:kickass: WTF You have been eating my shorts....:kickass:

Nevermind....

:headbang: I do listen to a lot of music but sadly i'd never been playing an instrument, but as i read that you've only been playing since oct.05 it makes me thinking to give it a try....:headbang:

farthman said:
:kickass: WTF You have been eating my shorts....:kickass:

Nevermind....

:headbang: I do listen to a lot of music but sadly i'd never been playing an instrument, but as i read that you've only been playing since oct.05 it makes me thinking to give it a try....:headbang:

well have ya been playing almost 9 years piano, and do ya have the absolute pitch? hmm well i would give it a try anyway