Meet and greet scott for 40 bucks lol

The bands and their crew think all of those fans are pathetic. I've seen in. Some dude who pays 40 bucks to kiss your ass for 5 minutes is infact fairly pathetic.

I don't VIP costs to see any band or any one individual. I know it is the modern way of helping out bands who are getting screwed out of money in other ways but I just won't do it. Gone are the days where you just hung out by the van or bus and was excited if any of the band hung out for a little bit just chatting with the fans. Death Angel and Overkill have always been great about this.

Oh well, that is my 2 cents.

I know it is the modern way of helping out bands who are getting screwed out of money in other ways but I just won't do it.

Bands can be smart and raise cash from their fans in other ways. GWAR, for example, sells limited edition vinyl and DVDs more directly from the band to the fans with less middlemen. This stuff isn't available on Amazon or at the music store. For years they have been taking this stuff with them on tour and selling at the t-shirt booth but now with the modern marvels of Paypal they sell it by e-mail and ship as well. The Anthrax t-shirt booth was pretty sparse at the shows I went to and only recently did they have a shirt I wanted.

I bet if they put the junk in these M&G packages into bags and sold them at a reasonable price at their t-shirt booth they would end up making more money in volume. Their tour merchandise sucks.

My friend paid a crap ton to meet Testament and I didn't. I then caught them after the paid meet and greet as they went back to their bus except I missed Gene. They were all pretty nice. After the show I got Gene and Alex, Greg and Chuck again. Eric didn't come out after the show though. My friend that paid for the meet & greet got more stuff signed after the show. I got pictures with Chuck and Gene after the show.