MEET ERIC RAGNO (SEVEN WITCHES/VOX TEMPUS) AND RON GONZALES (LYDIAN SEA) AT CD INZANE

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
ERIC RAGNO, WHO IS CURRENTLY RECORDING WITH JACK FROST OF "SEVEN WITCHES" FOR THE NEW "SEVEN WITCHES LIVE DVD", DUE OUT THIS FALL, WILL BE AT THE WWW.CDINZANE.COM BOOTH THIS YEAR!!! ERIC IS CURRENTLY FEATURED ON THE "PROGPOWER VI" SAMPLER, IN HIS BAND WITH EX-DAVID LEE ROTH DRUMMER, "GREGG BISSONETTE!!!" HIS "VOX TEMPUS" RELEASE CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOOTH AND A SAMPLE TRACK CAN ALSO BE FOUND ON DISC #2, TRACK #8. A FEW YEARS AGO, ERIC ALSO APPEARED ON TAKARA'S "BLIND IN PARADISE" RELEASE!!! YOU MAY ALSO SEE A GLIMPS OF ERIC IN THE "ENCHANT LIVE" DVD!!! ERIC RAGNO AND HIS BUDDY ERIC NORLANDER ALSO TORE UP THE NAMM CONVENTION THIS LAST YEAR AND ENDED IT WITH AN AUTOGRAPH SESSION WITH GREGG BISSONETTE!!! THIS GUY IS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE!!! WWW.VOX-TEMPUS.COM

RON GONZALEZ (GUITARIST/VOCALIST) AND MIKE SZOT (BASSIST) OF "LYDIAN SEA" WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND AT THE WWW.CDINZANE.COM BOOTH!!! LYDIAN SEA JUST RELEASED "ARCHITECT OF HUMANITY" UNDER EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION FROM "CD INZANE LLC"!!! THE FATES WARNING STYLE PROGRESSIVE METAL 13 TRACK RELEASE IS AVAILABLE AT THE BOOTH AND A FULL TRACK OFF THEIR NEW RELEASE IS FEATURED ON DISC #1, TRACK #3, BETWEEN NEVERMORE AND PRESTO BALLET!!! WWW.LYDIANSEA.COM

Whoa! Just noticed this post - sweet!

I've purchased CDs from CD Inzane before and always been happy - and now he's having Eric Ragno as his guest at the booth??

Kick ass!!
I had the pleasure of meeting Eric back at the Enchant DVD filiming a few years ago - SUPER nice guy and if you've heard the Vox Tempus CD In The Eye of Time, you know the guy is pretty skilled behind the keyboard too! (just check out the solo in the song 'What About' :headbang: )

Definitely drop by the booth and say HI!!!

:hotjump:

Hey bro you rule! Thanks for the cool post! This is my first time at Prog Power, maybe you guys could show me the ropes? I'm looking forward to meeting everybody at the CD Inzane booth and checking out these killer bands! I'll be signing Vox Tempus CD's, Takara CD's, shoot I'll sign anything you bring up! I wish the new Jack Frost/Seven Witches albums were out so I could sign those too, I've been getting a LOT of questions about them! We did a killer cover of Cold As Ice that I rearranged for the Frost album, you can check out a soundclip here.

I'm also slated to play some songs with DC Cooper at the Pre Party, although my flight gets in too late for soundcheck so we'll see how that goes! Is your buddy Kevin coming with you this time? See you there! Eric

Burke said:
I had the pleasure of meeting Eric back at the Enchant DVD filiming a few years ago - SUPER nice guy and if you've heard the Vox Tempus CD In The Eye of Time, you know the guy is pretty skilled behind the keyboard too! (just check out the solo in the song 'What About' :headbang: )

:hotjump:

"Is your buddy Kevin coming with you this time?"

Yes I am! I'm glad that you could make it Eric (and in style I see :worship: with a signing and all)! It was really cool hangin' with ya at the Enchant show in Oakland and I look forward to seein' ya there (in about 38 hrs or so) bro!

To others reading this post...BUY HIS CDs OR BE 0W3NED! This guys keyboard work is GREAT :headbang: (as I heard on the Vox Tempus' "In The Eye Of Time" album) and a helluva nice guy too, so stop by and see him at his table, BUY HIS MERCH and get them signed too (as the eBay value increases exponentially)! I think he said he'd sign women's body parts too! :D Also that "Cold As Ice" cover is better than the original! Now I just need to get his other CDs, that he's recorded on, and I'll be set! Before I wear out my "!" key, I'll end this flagrant attempt to have you BUY HIS CDs! Oh yeah...did I forget to mention for ALL the prog lovers to BUY ERIC'S CDs?

It's about time that someone from Vox Tempus came out here! I read somewhere that Eric might play with DC Cooper at the pre-party can anyone confirm this? And will anyone be carrying the instrumental album by Damir Simic that Eric recorded with Tony MacAlpine, Mike Terrana & co.?

Yeah, the other guys in Vox really wanted to make it too. Zane has been a great friend to us and assures me he will have the Damir Simic CD available (it's a shredfest called The Quest and has some awesome solos by our friend Tony MacAlpine), as well as Takara's Eternity & Blind in Paradise, featuring my work with with Jeff Scott Soto & Bob Daisley. See you there!

I finally figured out why your site is the loudest. It's all the exclamation marks! I've never seen so many exclamation marks on one website.

BTW have to pass on the meet and greet at yer booth, since mine will be so bizzee with rabid fans wanting to meet ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(say that's alot of exclamation marks!) :loco:

CD INZANE said:
ERIC RAGNO, WHO IS CURRENTLY RECORDING WITH JACK FROST OF "SEVEN WITCHES" FOR THE NEW "SEVEN WITCHES LIVE DVD", DUE OUT THIS FALL, WILL BE AT THE WWW.CDINZANE.COM BOOTH THIS YEAR!!! ERIC IS CURRENTLY FEATURED ON THE "PROGPOWER VI" SAMPLER, IN HIS BAND WITH EX-DAVID LEE ROTH DRUMMER, "GREGG BISSONETTE!!!" HIS "VOX TEMPUS" RELEASE CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOOTH AND A SAMPLE TRACK CAN ALSO BE FOUND ON DISC #2, TRACK #8. A FEW YEARS AGO, ERIC ALSO APPEARED ON TAKARA'S "BLIND IN PARADISE" RELEASE!!! YOU MAY ALSO SEE A GLIMPS OF ERIC IN THE "ENCHANT LIVE" DVD!!! ERIC RAGNO AND HIS BUDDY ERIC NORLANDER ALSO TORE UP THE NAMM CONVENTION THIS LAST YEAR AND ENDED IT WITH AN AUTOGRAPH SESSION WITH GREGG BISSONETTE!!! THIS GUY IS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE!!! WWW.VOX-TEMPUS.COM

RON GONZALEZ (GUITARIST/VOCALIST) AND MIKE SZOT (BASSIST) OF "LYDIAN SEA" WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND AT THE WWW.CDINZANE.COM BOOTH!!! LYDIAN SEA JUST RELEASED "ARCHITECT OF HUMANITY" UNDER EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION FROM "CD INZANE LLC"!!! THE FATES WARNING STYLE PROGRESSIVE METAL 13 TRACK RELEASE IS AVAILABLE AT THE BOOTH AND A FULL TRACK OFF THEIR NEW RELEASE IS FEATURED ON DISC #1, TRACK #3, BETWEEN NEVERMORE AND PRESTO BALLET!!! WWW.LYDIANSEA.COM