Meeting Metallica tonight....

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
I won a meet & greet pass for Metallica tonight here in Chicago. I'm going to ask Lars why they don't take Anthrax out on the road with them. I want to hear it straight from his mouth what he thinks. I'll let you know tomorrow what he says. Should be interesting. Lata.

cool stuff,i have already watched the some kinda monster docu and surprisingly james hetfield comes off as the biggest asshole of the lot period!

Dredd74 said:
I won a meet & greet pass for Metallica tonight here in Chicago. I'm going to ask Lars why they don't take Anthrax out on the road with them. I want to hear it straight from his mouth what he thinks. I'll let you know tomorrow what he says. Should be interesting. Lata.
Ask him about the drug overdose in europe??? And ask him if he want a line of coke?????

Dredd74 said:
Did you get it through MetClub or 94.7 The Zone? That's pretty cool that you're going to ask Lars that. Of course, he'll probably not show up to it.

Oh yeah, and if you get to meet Godsmack at all, ask them how they got away with releasing the same album three times.

remington69 said:
Did you get it through MetClub or 94.7 The Zone? That's pretty cool that you're going to ask Lars that. Of course, he'll probably not show up to it.

Oh yeah, and if you get to meet Godsmack at all, ask them how they got away with releasing the same album three times.
Why would anyone pay to be in a Fan Club??? Shit nowday they should make a deal ...Buy ST. Anger ann your in.... I still don't own it.....
I love it.... they all do sound the same.....:Spin:

Ok, I asked James instead. I wore my Music Of Mass Destruction t-shirt. It was kinda funny cause everyone had on their Metallica shirts and there I was. Anyways, James came up and says " Anthrax fan huh?" "Do you like their new album?" I told him it was the best yet. He said, "Yeah, it's fuckin' heavy, I like it alot too." So then I asked him if they are ever gonna take 'Thrax on the road with them, and he said, "Ya never know, I'd really like too." So I was happy. James was cool, it floored me for him to be asking what I think of their new album and for him to agree that it kicks ass.

How do you post pictures on here?? I have some photos with me and Metallica in my MOMD t-shirt I want to post.

To do that, you have to put the pictures on a site, and then tell us the http address.

If you don't have somewhere to post them, you can send them to me and I'll make a spot for you in what I have on my space. I have to redo it anyways.

In fact, I'm going to redo my website. I'll have it all organized, including having an easy link for the pictures of Buddy's Girl modeling the thrax shirts.

sufferer said:
Dredd, did lars even show up to the meet and greet? My brother got passes on the black album tour and lars wouldn't even come out. What a dick.

Yeah, he came out. He was actually the coolest one, him & Kirk. James and Rob we're very cool too, but Kirk and Lars were very talkative and friendly, not at all how I expected them to be. It was fucking cool!!!! Hey DarbysDad, p.m. me your e-mail address and I'll send a pic over for ya to post.

Hey, at least James has listened to WCFYA and digs it - that is cool in my book. A tour with Metallica would be awesome - I sadly just dont ever see it happening.

sufferer said:
Dredd, did lars even show up to the meet and greet? My brother got passes on the black album tour and lars wouldn't even come out. What a dick.
I totally agree with you. But anyway, who wants to meet that pussy-dwarf-"drummer". The man with the talent is Hetfield.

Real drummer: The Mighty Charlie Benante!!!!

Dredd74 said:
Yeah, he came out. He was actually the coolest one, him & Kirk. James and Rob we're very cool too, but Kirk and Lars were very talkative and friendly, not at all how I expected them to be. It was fucking cool!!!! Hey DarbysDad, p.m. me your e-mail address and I'll send a pic over for ya to post.
I'll PM my address but I don't have a web site of my own yet to post the pics on. Rieth on the another hand might be able to help post the pics.

I'd be surprised if James has heard the album. Probably bullshit to keep someone happy. I'd have asked him his favourite song. I hate the way he doesn't even sound angry when he sings live now. It's so gay. Bunch of fucking lame crybabies! We all know the reason they wouldn't go out with Anthrax again. Rob would drink their rider!!