Megadeth Ebay Store

Darin J Moore

May 7, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
Didn't know if anyone else has checked this out before, pretty stoked as I just picked up Guitar Strings Used and Signed by Chris Broderick on the Gigantour NA 2008 in Cleveland, OH on May 4, 2008! The strings come in the original container and include two guitar picks. The strings are made by Ernie Ball. Been seeing these sets from several shows popping up on there, but glad I waited on the Cleveland show - should make a nice momento! Just thought you other Broderick Fans may want to keep a look out!

Thanks! I actually just recieved strings/picks today with certificate of authenticity ( yay! ) I don't see anything Chris related right now, but keep an eye out as I've seen the string/pick sets from different shows, tour intineraries, boarding passes, etc.

The-Official-Megadeth-Ebay-Store

For those of you who may not visit much, picked up a couple Megadeth Band Shot '08 Event T-shirts featuring the band shot photo and artwork on front. The back has the '08 tour stops. Charcoal 100% cotton.
over @ Megadeth.Com MegaMerch

Think I'll have to breakdown & join the fanclub next on the heels of a new studio effort with Chris.....