Megadeth Fans

disposable hero said:
megadeth just plain sux. thier riffs are cheezy

:lol: Right. Listen to anything off of Rust in Peace and tell me those are cheesy. Listen to solos from that album. Listen to Friedman's song writing and playing. Then go back and listen to Cacophony. Then tell me that Hammett is better than Friedman.

Cheesy? At least Megadeth didn't rip off the Wizard of Oz. That's fucking beyond cheesy. It's gay. Don't get me wrong, ...And Justice For All was a fucking awesome album but goddamn, the Oz bit kind of sucks.

I didn't classify Metallica - Metallica as horrible but it still sucked, compared to previous releases. Now that album was cheesy. Load sucked. Reload sucked. St. Anger sucked. Now those are fucking 'cheesy'.

disposable hero said:
he shoulda kept sober and he coulda replaced kirk
Kirk replaced Mustaine, if he had of stayed sober, life with Lars would of been unberable.
Talking to Lars or getting drunk........

friedman kills any guitarist who has ever played in megadeth, bodom, or metallica. It's common truth. Cacophony was insane. Well, the instrumentals. That singer was horrible! But listen to songs like Concerto, Speed Metal Symphony, Images, Go Off!, etc. Friedman & Becker were teh nutzorz!.

Any solo from Rust In Peace or Countdown to Extinction that Friedman does is fucking amazing as well.

disposable hero said:
megadeth just plain sux. thier riffs are cheezy

You are the biggest fucking moron I have ever had the misfortune of communicating with..

1) Yeah I noticed alot about Megadeth and Metallica's riffs being similar, tehy have very similar styles because Mustain wrote with Metallica in 82-03. This is a song written by Diamondhead and not Metallica.

2) I cant stand any metallica after AJFA. Black album had a few good moments, but I didn't like it, and I dont need to even mention anything after that. The first 3 metallica albums are probably the only worth mentioning, and there were some cheesy lyrics in that first album.

3) Wasn't Mustain kicked out for being a heroin addict? THey were all drunk bastards, which you can see from the Cliff Em' All DVD, but Dave was the onyl one ding stuff like heroin. MY freind was telling me a story how when Mustain was kicked out, he got in a huge fight with Hetfield, and shoved him though a wall :)

i actually like speed metal so megadeths not bad but metallica are legends and megadeth are legends to they have thier differences and im cool with that

disposable hero said:
as the old metallica saying goes "metall up your ass"

For fuck sakes, stop making a bunch of posts in a row, you are a goddamn idiot.

Neither band is better, you can find 100 arguemtns like this on the internet, there is no winner, only retards.

Same arguemnts.

This guitarist is better than the other.
early metallica was the best.
Megadeth was good thoughout their carreer, but never better than early metallica.
st anger/load was shit
blah blah blah...

lol you should've seen the washburn forum in the section "Dimebag - the greatest metal guitarist"
now they deleted the section cause every1 only bitched each other.
there was a lot of threads like kirk vs van halen and stuff

there was two part of ppl (half of forum each)
-the guys who said that (in guitar skill, not composing or stuff only technique)
kirk> dime
kirk> van halen
kirk> mustaine
angus > van halen
they agreed that kirk is the "king of solos"

-and the others who said (in guitar skill, not composing or style, only technique)

dime > kirk
mustaine > kirk
van halen > kirk
van halen > angus young
i am in this category :)

well i know ppl cant be cut in two distinct part but that was approximatevely like this

i am happy that dave left metallica.. creating, in my opinion a band wich every songs pwns metallicas (except master, fade to black and 2 other song that are equal to megadeths best)

CliffBurton said:
For fuck sakes, stop making a bunch of posts in a row, you are a goddamn idiot.

Neither band is better, you can find 100 arguemtns like this on the internet, there is no winner, only retards.

Same arguemnts.

This guitarist is better than the other.
early metallica was the best.
Megadeth was good thoughout their carreer, but never better than early metallica.
st anger/load was shit
blah blah blah...

seconded

PS: they both were good, both sucked: end of story

disposable hero said:
megadeth is coming to an end because they relaesed a greatest hits album which sucked
WTF? OMG, then Metallica sucks cause they had to make a whole album where they covered other songs since they weren't creative enough to write new material?:err: :yell:

Jesus Christ, you're the reason people have abortions.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
WTF? OMG, then Metallica sucks cause they had to make a whole album where they covered other songs since they weren't creative enough to write new material?:err: :yell:

Jesus Christ, you're the reason people have abortions.

Not to mention Megadeth has relased 3 best of CDs in total now, and released every album re-masterd.

Dave Mustain wanted to stop Megadeth before The System Has Failed was released. It was never meant to be a Megadeth album, he only named it a Megadeth album becuase his record label told him he owes them 1 more Megadeth album in the contract.