Megadeth/Iron fans... help please... NOW...??

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
I just found the following vinyls:

Peace Sells... But who's buying? $10
So far so good... So what? $10
Seventh Son of a Seventh son $14
(FNM) The Real Thing $14

That's awesome... right?? yeah... BUT!! The thing is, i had a think about why they were so cheap, and then i got it... maybe they are the SINGLES?? Was there even a Peace Sells vinyl SINGLE released? Same with the others??

The only one i am sure about is So Far... because that is only an album name, not a song... but the others are all SONGS as well as albums, and i am hopeing that i am not getting jibbed... so does someone know wether they were relased as singles on vinyle or what?

Either way i think i'll be happy, even if they ARE the singles, it is pretty damn cool to get them for $10 a pop!

Trapped, are you still looking for any tallica vinyls? The have Kill'em all through Justice at my local store.... tempted to buy Justice myself...

yeah, i've found a place here that stocks them all, all the colours too, theres a GREEN VINYL justice there too, but it's a couple of hundred au$, too much for me... i'm keeping my eye out... if i got old megadeth vinyls that cheap, then surely metallica vinyls will follow suit..

Yeah... you should buy Justice... it is so nice on vinyl... i had a look at one here in brisbane, it was a double vinyl, very nice, a little pricey tho...

Cool, i'll order that stuff... PLUS i'll get the sanctuary record too, refuge denied... rare!